Kalibar Labs H-HAV

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X

Kalibar Labs H-HAV

Postby kidko » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Kalibar Labs, another Brikion Valley startup, has just released the first in its line of HAVs (Hovering Assault Vehicles). The line is, according to spokesminifig "AJ" Madel, "fast, safe for the pilot, and deadly to others, all without breaking your CP budget."

Forward production shots, with the test pilot demonstrating the cockpit position. Note the headrest security and ample, if a bit short in height. The mechanics pulled our tek reporter aside to explain the Bail mekanics: there are none.

Rear shots. You can see the hovering engine and its projected wire/net-like field, as well as the two engines that give it a legendary 16" movement. "Or, that's what our unmodified, off-the-shelf versions run. Who knows what street gangs and armies will do with [the HAV]?"

"It has a full assortment of weapons: four linked cannons, two to a wing. Two smaller lasers, mounted one at the end of each wing, along with four of the latest X42 Rocket Launcher from our good friends at XireOne."

All in all, I like it. I added the no-Bail because it took more oomph to get him out than I was willing to put forth, so he can just die in the flames.
kidko
Officer

Postby The Lizard King » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:48 pm

I like it
"I Am The Lizard King, I can do Anything"
The Lizard King
Hero

Postby piltogg » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:34 pm

the back part is nearly perfect but i would suggest makeing the front thicker with better armour . otherwise your pilot is a deadfig
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Almighty Benny » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:39 pm

Very awesome, I'm a big fan of all the guns in the back. And how can you not be a fan of anything with a hover jet?
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Return to Bricks