The new Agents line

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Foggy wrote:Lol. Shoop da whoop those sharks!

I can't tell by lookin' if the new gunz are copies of reality or not. Let alone what kind of gunz they are.
Shoop da whoop indeed. Actually....that gives me an idea....

:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:11 am

i think i'm going to cry ;-;

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:27 am

Did I see this correctly and do those sharks have lazors fixed to their backs?
:twisted:

It makes me kind of wanna have these sets so i can create a fish tank filled with them, for heros to dangle above.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Timedude
Snackist
Snackist

Post by Timedude » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:02 am

The Agents line has just become my must have line of 2008! Beside Indy, or course. But, back on topic (ish)....

As a long lime fan of Alpha Team, I must say I like the look of this. They managed to take the utterly crazy plans to take over the world, destroy humanity, create nuclear war, ect, of our favorite Bond villains, and converted it to Lego! Pluss, look at all those guns! No more wimpy secret agents!

Oh, sharks are cool too... I prefer the crocks, though.

Time to start stating up two new unit types. The Arch-Villian, and the Secret Agent! Help, anyone?

Timedude
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:12 pm

OMG... skrew getting any of the new castle or anything-else now. these are sooooo mutch better. also spelling inovator reminded me that in the begining of the 2001 rules it said that brikwars stands against the right way of doing things. includeing spelling (leading brikwars to be spelled without the c) eat that blitzen.

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:43 pm

Well in Blitzen's defense, this is a forum. However, as a counter-argument, anything posted on this forum can be considered a Document of Brikwars, therefore making it part of the Brikwars Universe. And as you've just stated, The Brikwars Universe stands in direct opposition to all things good and wholesome, including spelling. So... Brikwars Wins!?

Huh... I guess I just felt like typing something.

As for those sharks: OM NOM NOM NOM
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Da Rules wrote:BrikWars is spelled without a 'c.' This is not a typo; this is part of its intrinsik nature. BrikWars is about the celebration of mayhem; it turns a suspicious eye towards infidels who believe that rules are made to be followed. If there's a "right" way of doing things, including spelling, BrikWars stands in opposition to it.
If it matters, this is mutual.

It does indeed seem as though LEGO has made modern guns. Or more modern, I should say, since old guns still exist as replicas and stuff. And that chainsaw arm looks pretty cool, as well as the dark green crocs. I can't wait to get my hands on some sharks. On the downside, that bike with the crocs set looks kind of big, but the car looks nice. I guess LEGO couldn't give up the chance of mounting two guns and some missiles on it. That mechanical spider-legged guy is kind of creepy though.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

Joetrillion
Officer

Post by Joetrillion » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:45 pm

good line of sets some of them bits look handy buttshark mounted lazers??
anyway the bit the saw goes into should be helpful

[Edited once by rayhawk because the word didn't look right with just one 't.']

ex-pastor
Champion
Champion

Post by ex-pastor » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:26 pm

Blitzen wrote:On the downside, that bike with the crocs set looks kind of big, but the car looks nice.
What are ya talkin about man? That bike is on the top of my shopping list. It's a bike with freakin cannons on what, what more do you need?

I've been trying to build one of those for years, the closest was my trike loaded with explosives (oddly enough driving by my mechanic... dunno why he had so much C4, but it seemed necessary).

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:10 am

Blitzen wrote:
piltogg wrote:
Da Rules wrote:BrikWars is about the celebration of mayhem; it turns a suspicious eye towards infidels who believe that rules are made to be followed. If there's a "right" way of doing things, including spelling, BrikWars stands in opposition to it.
This has really got me thinking. If piltogg has devoted his life to breaking every rule of doing things the right way, does that make him the most BrikWars? Or is Blitzen even more BrikWars by going one step further and even opposing the rule to oppose rules?

Commander Evil
Hero

Post by Commander Evil » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:59 am

Rayhawk wrote:
Blitzen wrote:
piltogg wrote:
Da Rules wrote:BrikWars is about the celebration of mayhem; it turns a suspicious eye towards infidels who believe that rules are made to be followed. If there's a "right" way of doing things, including spelling, BrikWars stands in opposition to it.
This has really got me thinking. If piltogg has devoted his life to breaking every rule of doing things the right way, does that make him the most BrikWars? Or is Blitzen even more BrikWars by going one step further and even opposing the rule to oppose rules?
*head implodes*
Last edited by Commander Evil on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:59 am

A compelling argument. Looks like we've uncovered an interesting paradox, but might I add that Brikwars is more about "Homer Simpson" and not "Gary Gygax"
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:50 am

Almighty Benny wrote:A compelling argument. Looks like we've uncovered an interesting paradox, but might I add that Brikwars is more about "Homer Simpson" and not "Gary Gygax"
Point and match. Once again Almighty Benny defeats my Gordian Knot.

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:21 am

Well, this thread has taken a turn for the interesting...
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Rayhawk wrote:
Almighty Benny wrote:A compelling argument. Looks like we've uncovered an interesting paradox, but might I add that Brikwars is more about "Homer Simpson" and not "Gary Gygax"
Point and match. Once again Almighty Benny defeats my Gordian Knot.
but can he stop your tomb of horrors?