Assyrian Zombie Gauntlet

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Soap I allied with Massam so u should probably team with him too.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Cpt. Zipps wrote:I will ally with the Assyrians. I would ally with the post-apoc survivors but they are led by Mad-Max and Mel Gibson does kinda hate Jews(Time traveling super too) sooooo...
Ya idiot, it's Mad-sam, so he's better...but I don't wanna ally anyway, because then there are less guys to shoot .
everyone < massam

AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder

Post by AdrianTheGeek » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:14 pm

I'm just gonna go crazy and shoot everyone!!!
james+burgundy wrote:nice parts
james+burgundy wrote:Think you can get me the guys number
james+burgundy wrote:O I was hoping he'd stay at my place

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:26 am

Stated like the syphilitic Hoe you are Adrian. :D

I was thinking the Mad Bitch leader should have some sort of Ex-Girlfriend attack but not sure what it would be in game, ideas? Also, they are able to kick mini-figs in the baws in melee, auto-attack giving them +1 to their melee attack. It works on everything, girls (c/punt) and zombies/aliens too.

@Cpt Zipps, I'll try but I'm not sure the Super Jews will be ready. So far I have... almost one. The legs/torso etc is simple but the helmet is not something I have. I'll keep thinking and PM you stuff. Anyway you've still got the Undead Deadlies. + Mel Gibbson's a jerk.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 pm

NatalyaAF wrote:Soap I allied with Massam so u should probably team with him too.
Everyone who I can ally, can be my ally. So if Massam wants me as an ally he can/

My plan was if we all ally, we can systematically kill off the other players/

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:03 pm

*sigh!* You can't (well apparently you can, but hey-hoe) just assume they are your allies without contacting them and negotiating with them, and even then it's not worth the email it's written in.

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Yeah...don't tell us we can't kill our allies. People will find a way.
everyone < massam

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Eh? Yup, that is true. All I ask is to just keep in mind I'm trying to tell/play out a story here.

Anyways, Magic Soap is banned apparently for who knows how long so I'm not sure if I should replace him right now or leave it and see if he's back in time for this starting. If I replace him his place therefore will go tooooooooooooooooooooo..........

Lrdofbriks gets first offer. PM sent.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Warhead wrote:Stated like the syphilitic Hoe you are Adrian. :D

I was thinking the Mad Bitch leader should have some sort of Ex-Girlfriend attack but not sure what it would be in game, ideas? Also, they are able to kick mini-figs in the baws in melee, auto-attack giving them +1 to their melee attack. It works on everything, girls (c/punt) and zombies/aliens too.

@Cpt Zipps, I'll try but I'm not sure the Super Jews will be ready. So far I have... almost one. The legs/torso etc is simple but the helmet is not something I have. I'll keep thinking and PM you stuff. Anyway you've still got the Undead Deadlies. + Mel Gibbson's a jerk.
Just a plain black helmet works too.

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:42 pm

I say, old chap. If it's not too much trouble, and lrdofbricks doesn't want them, may I command the frightfully british chappies, wot wot?
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Certainly. Your credentials appear to be in order. Sterling fellow, wot.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Ex Girlfriend (+1CP): The Ex-Girlfriend knows where all male minifigures are if any female figures can see them, regardless of alliegance

AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder

Post by AdrianTheGeek » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 pm

The bitches should have a special that makes is so that if three of them grind on one minifig, that minifig is instantly explodeded!!!
james+burgundy wrote:nice parts
james+burgundy wrote:Think you can get me the guys number
james+burgundy wrote:O I was hoping he'd stay at my place

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 pm

But if he's allied to you, he gets a massive adrenaline surge, and a new weapon :)
everyone < massam

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:57 am

Haha! Yup, all seem true. Maybe too true.

What I have so far...

Confused by directions. Roll 1D6 at the start of the Bitches turn. on a crit fail (1) they go in a randomly rolled direction in the belief they had seen a shoe shop. However, after movement they are angered by life's tricks and receive a +1 to ranged or melee attack damage. Some man must have done it.

Bitch Rage: Constantly raging about toilet seats being left up, pants on door knobs and never being sexually satisfied these frustrated women fly into a fit of rage at the drop of a hat. In melee this rage manifests itself with bodacious acts of violence. +1 to skill, damage and armour while in melee combat. Must shout different anti-men comments pet attack.

I like IV's idea. Just off the top of my head, could be...

Mobile Phone Tracking. Any male mini-fig in LOS regardless of distance can be called on his mobile (communicator, whatever) by a Bitch at the start of the Bitches turn. This distraction causes the mini-fig phoned to lose his action. Even Hero's are not immune. (They will even phone your wife and tell them what you've been up to and then the wife phones you).

Massams idea...

Sexy Bitch: Distracts in combat. -1 to skill to hit in combat.

Adrian's idea...

Bitchin' Bitch: The constant bitching that emanates from this group of Bitches is enough to drive men mad. Any group of bitches over five mini-figs strong will have this effect. 6" range roll 1D6 at the start of the turn for each male minifig in range. On a critical fail (1) that male shoots himself in the head rather than put up with any more bitching.

Any one would do I guess. What do you think?
Last edited by Warhead on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.