Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
Wow wow wow
super excelent use of detail,...
great job great great job
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:52 am
Very cool! You going to miniaturize any onther ship on the forums?
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
- Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......
Thanks. I can't give much of an answer, you will see why I made these soon enough. I really enjoyed building in this scale, more than I thought I would and practically speaking it's the best bet to successfully fighting/running a forum space battle IMHO.
- Posts: 10922
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests