Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: Lego doodles POST THEM

Post by Zupponn » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Silverdream wrote:I turned the Bavarian Imperial Guards into heavies, and accidentally used a megablok for one of their weapons.
In my BrikwaRPG, I used a megablok weapon for Captain Badass. :lol:
It's one of my favorite trolls ever, along with having him be killed by a wall. :lol:
THAT WAS ON PURPOSE?!?! YOU BASTARD :evil:
The megablok weapon was on purpose, but he failed his skill roll for his action, so I thought that death by wall would be funny.

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Zupponn wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Silverdream wrote:I turned the Bavarian Imperial Guards into heavies, and accidentally used a megablok for one of their weapons.
In my BrikwaRPG, I used a megablok weapon for Captain Badass. :lol:
It's one of my favorite trolls ever, along with having him be killed by a wall. :lol:
THAT WAS ON PURPOSE?!?! YOU BASTARD :evil:
The megablok weapon was on purpose, but he failed his skill roll for his action, so I thought that death by wall would be funny.
ok. but what did I do to deserve such a weapon?
Spoiler
Show
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:36 am

I don't remember, but it seemed fitting at the time.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:10 pm

In other words, Zupponn did whatever the heck he wanted to at the time. You should host a forum battle, you'll know the feeling soon enough ;)

On a sidenote, I've been trying to slap some leftover parts together into a semi-cohesive force:

Draklon raiders. They're incomplete as of now (my spare helmets wouldn't look good on them), but I think I'm going to finish them with Brickarms jousting helmets and 'gladiator shoulder pads' I think the item is called which should create a nice 'barbarian knight' look.

I never really liked the Lego lance, but that doesn't mean you can't do cool things with it.

Since right now they have one armoured and one unarmoured arm, I'm thinking some vambraces might also come in handy to put on the unarmoured side.

They don't look like much right now, but the Brickarms pieces should turn them into pure gold... lookswise as well as pricewise, most likely.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:33 pm

You know that feel when your looking for that ONE part to finish a Creation, that one piece you KNEW you had weeks ago, that you specifically set aside because you knew you were going to use it yet can't find no matter how much you tear up the room?

...Then, when you finally find it, set up on a shelf where you didn't think to look, and you realise you've found interesting enough bits to make one or two more creations?

I know that feel bro!

Old-man Iceworlder
The part in question was one of my only Iceworlder's OT Skis, of which I found the one I was apparently missing but then couldn't figure out where I'd set aside the first.
Originally I was going to put his visor on the Aquanaut and put my set of OT Dragon Wings on the clips...
...But then I noticed a stress crack that had formed in the visor's bill, and decided I wasn't going to risk one of my most unique old-school parts with a lot of helmet switching.
Good news is however, now that they don't share parts I can have him as the mortal enemy of "The Winged Box Demon."

He is armed with an Orange Transparent Chainsaw Launcher with Retractable Chain as well as a Light-blue Transparent Ice Tower-shield, as well as Orange Transparent Skis which allow him a huge amount of cross-country and downhill movement.
Old-man Iceworlder is an Independent Hero with the Obsessed Hunter Cliche, chasing his prey through out the Brikverse in hopes of getting his REVENGE!!!

Now for two doodles that should also be posted in my Armory Thread...

Salvaged Droid
"Kii~iiilllll mmmeeeee!"
It is unknown what, if anything, this poor program did to anger the Astromek reconstructing its body to turn it into... into... INTO A CLOSE-QUARTERS COMBAT UNIT!
Clearly, being Salvaged is Suffering... for having close ranged weapons graphed onto their shoulder sockets is one of the worst fates for a Space Skeleton to be sentenced to.

Orange Transparent Gonk Droid
The Brikverse's Robotic God of Awesomeness, Partying, and Destruction (For most machine lifeforms in the Brikverse, these are just different facets of the same thing) the OTGD was once just a lowly Gonk Droid, until one fateful day it stumbled across an Original Orange Transparent Chainsaw and inadvertently absorbed its power.
Transformed into a Godly Being, the OTGD now travals the Brikverse in search of good times to be had by using it's Orange Transparent Dragon Wings and Combination Chainsaw Megablaster to literally cut paths through Spacetime.
He also unintentionally made an enemy of Old Man Iceworlder, due to an unfortunate accident where his new sub-woofers caused an avalanches that entirely destroy the elderly warrior's village.

So what do you guys think?
I know they aren't big additions, but they do provide some variety.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:44 pm

The droid arms make a nice variation from the (otherwise useless) droid arms, although using tan parts to complement the body better would probably look better. In fact I might try that myself.

I kinda like the brikwarsness of the flying demonic washing machine.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:16 pm

I really like that your being creative with battle droids. Maybe next you need to create a large robot just out of battle droid parts.

Maybe something like this:

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Bragallot wrote:The droid arms make a nice variation from the (otherwise useless) droid arms, although using tan parts to complement the body better would probably look better. In fact I might try that myself.
Well Droid arms aren't useless, you just have to know how to use them right.
They are however pretty susceptible to breakage, especially the ones that came with the early nineties set this particular droid is from, which I think were made out of that "bio-degradable plastic" that was all the rage at the time.

As for the arms not looking right, that's kind of the point, this is a droid body pressed into service by cobbling together replacements from scrap.
Plus... I really don't think I have parts in those colors... and the old Megaphone blaster is going to be what I use for a handheld automatic weapon.
Bragallot wrote:I kinda like the brikwarsness of the flying demonic washing machine.
Yeah, I love how it is similtaniously awesome yet lame.

"What the fuck is that mechanical demon?!!??"

"...I think it a damn Mailbox..."
Zupponn wrote:I really like that your being creative with battle droids. Maybe next you need to create a large robot just out of battle droid parts.
Yeah, I probably won't build one JUST out of Space Skeletons, mostly because I'll be hoarding the arms for my regular droids...

...Still, I came up with something...

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm

They are however pretty susceptible to breakage, especially the ones that came with the early nineties set this particular droid is from, which I think were made out of that "bio-degradable plastic" that was all the rage at the time
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:10 pm

aoffan23 wrote:
They are however pretty susceptible to breakage, especially the ones that came with the early nineties set this particular droid is from, which I think were made out of that "bio-degradable plastic" that was all the rage at the time
Ok, late nineties...

That decade kind of blurs together for me...

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Messing around with figs

Nineties spesh figs represent
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Zahru II wrote:Image

Nineties spesh figs represent
I actually have all those guys...

But the blue and grey dude is suppose to have a "tool holder" like the Iceworlder with a Transparent Blue Cone on it, the Spyer rookie is missing the Transparent Green Stud on the end of his flash light, and the Spyer General is missing both his Transparent Green Stud and "Handheld Computor" plate.

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:00 pm

yeah, they're in the bin.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cakeman » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Bragallot wrote: Image
Looking good, and I like the ideas you have to finish those guys. Let us see the progress as parts comes your way. Also, they're all lefties wich I'm all in favour of.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:38 am

Yeah, when units use polearms or any type of longer weapon I try to make them all use the same hand, it kinda looks better this way. The re-seller closest to me has everything except the shoulder pads in the right colour (he only has them in brown and I'm not sure if that would work), I'm kinda hoping he'll have them by the time I have the money to place the order.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?