Lego doodles POST THEM

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Postby Magic Soap » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:22 pm

I'd like to say when I first got to the bit about "It doesn't talk" I got freaked out. I still think to this day the cubes are made from 'baked' test subjects' human meat.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Gungnir » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Magic Soap wrote:I'd like to say when I first got to the bit about "It doesn't talk" I got freaked out. I still think to this day the cubes are made from 'baked' test subjects' human meat.

I think it has something to do with the fact that test subjects usually get too attached to it and end up not incinerating it. Either that, or GlaDOS is the loony, and she thinks it's alive.
Gungnir
Dimmy

Postby Blitzen » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 pm

GlaDOS wrote:There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikeable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: Unlikeable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikeable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. 'Shall not be mourned.' That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny, too.

That was a great game. I actually beat Portal just yesterday. As in, I tore GlaDOS into pieces and threw every piece into a fire. Yesterday.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Gungnir » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Yeah, it was great. Can't wait for Portal 2.
Gungnir
Dimmy

Postby james+burgundy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Blitzen wrote:
GlaDOS wrote:There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikeable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: Unlikeable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikeable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. 'Shall not be mourned.' That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny, too.

That was a great game. I actually beat Portal just yesterday. As in, I tore GlaDOS into pieces and threw every piece into a fire. Yesterday.

I beat it yesterday too.
I beat it yesterday as well
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby Blitzen » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Blitzen wrote:

I beat it yesterday too.

I intentionally avoided that wording because of the connotations. And look, it didn't even stop you.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Tzan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Yesterday, Portal was such an easy game to play
Now I need a cake to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 pm

I literally finished it two weeks ago.

Darth has been singing "Still Alive" since then.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby DarthBrik » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 pm

well its an awsome song and i bought it for my ipod touch
-DarthBrik
-Defcon, Coperal
DarthBrik
Dimmy

Postby Ogel96 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 pm

The craziest person at the camp i just went to was OBSESSED with portal. Just cause a guy can do a decent glados and has beat it... dear god. she had ocd and wouldnt let anyone touch anything that she planned on ever touching. ever.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.
Ogel96
Jaw-Jaw

Postby MicVash » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Silverdream wrote:Anyone can beat it.
MicVash
Officer

Postby Ogel96 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Ogel96 wrote:The craziest person at the camp I just went to was OBSESSED with portal. Just cause a guy can do a decent glados and has beat it... dear god. she had ocd and wouldnt let anyone touch anything that she planned on ever touching. ever.

Portal is very easy. Anyone can beat it.

I know. I said she was crazy, didn't I?
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.
Ogel96
Jaw-Jaw

Postby james+burgundy » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 am

james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby Zahru II » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:21 am

METAL BAWKSES
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Warhead » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:29 am

I like the sides, very clever.
Motherfucker!