samurai VS. knights

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X

What is the best type of armor samurai or knights?

samurai
56%
knights
44%

Total votes : 25

Postby youaredoome0 » Mon May 05, 2008 8:46 am

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:Katanas have nothing on tables.

A gazebo would own a table.
TROLOLO
youaredoome0
Officer

Postby Rayhawk » Mon May 05, 2008 12:46 pm

Tiny Tank Rannon wrote:
Almighty Benny wrote:But Jackie Chan could kick your ass with a table OR a ladder

Yeah, but I have the action hero Cliche "Dance master" and can just magically force him to dance to dead. Yeah JC, how are you going to beat my when you're stuck doing the Soulja boy!

Jackie Chan could totally kick ass while being forced to dance to death; he probably has seventeen movies about that already.

james+burgundy wrote:Hey Rayhawk i just go 26 suit of samurai armor what do you think HA

Come on, man. I used to work less than a hundred feet from the Lego parts warehouse, back in the years when they still left the doors unlocked. 26 suits of armor is nothing.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Mon May 05, 2008 2:29 pm

youaredoome0 wrote:
Bonn-o-Tron wrote:Katanas have nothing on tables.

A gazebo would own a table.

No, gazebos aren't portable and would be more a hindrance than anything. In case you haven't noticed, gazebo's are very large.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Mon May 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Rayhawk wrote:Jackie Chan could totally kick ass while being forced to dance to death; he probably has seventeen movies about that already.

actually it's more like 19.... But none of them made him do the soulja boy! (unless deleted scenes count)
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby Atomsk » Mon May 05, 2008 2:53 pm

Rayhawk wrote:
james+burgundy wrote:Hey Rayhawk i just go 26 suit of samurai armor what do you think HA

Come on, man. I used to work less than a hundred feet from the Lego parts warehouse, back in the years when they still left the doors unlocked. 26 suits of armor is nothing.

Rayhawk, if the sky was the limit, and you could go back in time and raid that warehouse for whatever you needed, what sort of army would you build?
Atomsk
Cannon Fodder

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Mon May 05, 2008 4:54 pm

I remember him saying that he once built a pink army for his girlfriend's birthday (or some other occasion).
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Atomsk » Mon May 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:I remember him saying that he once built a pink army for his girlfriend's birthday (or some other occasion).

I refuse to believe that his dream army is pink.
Atomsk
Cannon Fodder

Postby james+burgundy » Mon May 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Come on, man. I used to work less than a hundred feet from the Lego parts warehouse, back in the years when they still left the doors unlocked. 26 suits of armor is nothing.[/quote]

its nothing to a guy with a pay check me $10 at mouth its a ton plus i dot think you have any were near 26 yourself.
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby IVhorseman » Mon May 05, 2008 5:31 pm

is that ten bucks for EACH mouth, or ten bucks just for mouths?
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby james+burgundy » Mon May 05, 2008 5:33 pm

$10 a month
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby Blitzen » Mon May 05, 2008 5:52 pm

IVhorseman wrote:is that ten bucks for EACH mouth, or ten bucks just for mouths?

I thought it was <i>in</i> the mouth.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby piltogg » Mon May 05, 2008 5:56 pm

realy, I thought it was in his pants... :D
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Rayhawk » Mon May 05, 2008 7:54 pm

Atomsk wrote:Rayhawk, if the sky was the limit, and you could go back in time and raid that warehouse for whatever you needed, what sort of army would you build?

No no, you misunderstand. I already DID raid that warehouse for whatever I needed; that was part of my job.

And as it turned out, the main part of "whatever I needed" at the time was hundreds of skeletons.

Atomsk wrote:
Bonn-o-Tron wrote:I remember him saying that he once built a pink army for his girlfriend's birthday (or some other occasion).

It was for a battle in San Diego that we didn't end up going to. I built her a Pink Piltogg army, housed in a castle made of Mega Bloks, pink Lego, and flowers. My aim was to offend the hosts as much as possible.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby youaredoome0 » Mon May 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Pics?

If you really want to offend your hosts, you could have a Jewish army, or maybe FLDS.
TROLOLO
youaredoome0
Officer

Postby Atomsk » Tue May 06, 2008 11:54 am

Rayhawk wrote:
Atomsk wrote:Rayhawk, if the sky was the limit, and you could go back in time and raid that warehouse for whatever you needed, what sort of army would you build?

No no, you misunderstand. I already DID raid that warehouse for whatever I needed; that was part of my job.

And as it turned out, the main part of "whatever I needed" at the time was hundreds of skeletons.

Atomsk wrote:

It was for a battle in San Diego that we didn't end up going to. I built her a Pink Piltogg army, housed in a castle made of Mega Bloks, pink Lego, and flowers. My aim was to offend the hosts as much as possible.

Nice. IMO one of the best things LEGO has done with the Castle Theme in the last year (and they've done a lot of good things) is make that Skeleton Battle Pack. I've got big plans for my skeleton army.
Atomsk
Cannon Fodder

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks