Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:17 pm
Great Comic Grombrindal! The story was a very nice idea!
I DEMAND SOULS! (Click to give soul)
- t-rex who shoot kittens when roar
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 am
- Location: Poland
Nice rendition of a classic tale. ^_^
Last edited by Swordsalmon
on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm
I really enjoyed this. Great job!
- Childhood raped by Dumbledore
- Posts: 3722
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Really good work, enjoyable.
- his facetious and usual sarcastic self
- Posts: 11087
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Reminds me fo those three brothers in "The deathly hallows" from harry potter.
BFenix wrote: Silent-sigfig wrote:
Coolest 1000th post ever
- has earned Hoboman's son
- Posts: 1824
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
- Location: Number one in USA
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest