Do these items work together?

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Postby Bragallot » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Much thanks Warhead. It does look great with the rock raider helmet - sadly those aren't really an option since they appear to be pretty rare. There's only 2 black ones on the entirety of Bricklink :lol: Since my shock troops wear space armour it might still work with the aviators though trying trans-red visors to fit with the colour scheme is tempting too. I'll see what I'll make of it, after all, it's not something that's too pressing.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Damn, I knew football helmet was wrong but couldn't be bothered checking. Not pressing? But I'm desperate to see what they look like! :D
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Ok, since you helped me out on the helmets I feel obliged now x') I'll see what I can do by next week, though it won't be a whole unit yet and perhaps not the final design either, it all kinda depends on my fickle mind (and expenses) :)
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Excellent! And I can copy and then kill them Gloriously in a mighty Forum Battle. :D
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:54 am

Really? That'd be great, I'd finally have an opportunity to command one of my 'own' factions, since I'm pretty much isolated from yall. They're gonna be pretty tough though, I already have stats in mind :) However the 'Space Falx' would be more likely to side with the immortals than fight them... but we'll see about that later.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Previous

Return to Bricks