Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X
Awesome! They look realistic, too!
But that ballista could use bigger spears.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1370
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
- Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)
- balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
- Posts: 4513
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Well done! That would be a great addition to any medieval army, you planning on making one Hobo?
- Posts: 4784
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
BFenix wrote:.... you planning on making one Hobo?
I am trying to list the parts to see what is needed. If I can get a close list I am going to try the Trebuchet. But I know already it would require a Bricklink order to do so.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1765
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane
Love that Trebuchet!
- Posts: 10926
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests