Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X
Inspired by Zahru's awesome ships, I had a go at the Bloodstained Serpent.
The port side has closed cannon hatches.
Next to the real thing.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
- Posts: 2536
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Sweden
I thought the Bloodstained Serpent exploded?
Anyway, this is a good rendition of your ship. Only the sails could be better but i guess you just lack parts to make them look like on Zahru's ships.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
- constantly striving to using proper grammar
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
Very cool. The blocky sails are a bit odd, but still, great build.
- balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
- Posts: 4516
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
I like the blocky sails. They kinda look like they're catching wind.
Give a minifig an inch, and he'll murder for a mile.
- Posts: 726
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests