Capt. Falcon

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Capt. Falcon

Postby Tarren » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:00 am

Hi, guys. Can someone make a body decal of Capt. Falcon?
I need some falcon punches in my brikwars :D
~T
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: Capt. Falcon

Postby Dr. X » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:44 am

my floppy penis wrote:Hi, guys. Can someone make a body decal of Capt. Falcon?
I need some falcon punches in my brikwars :D
~T


LOLETH what about a Falcon Grope?

Image
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
User avatar
Dr. X
Galidor
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Ventura, CA

Postby Olothontor » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:16 am

... ::facepalm::
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Re: Capt. Falcon

Postby Tesla Coyle » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:17 am

Dr. X wrote:
my floppy penis wrote:Hi, guys. Can someone make a body decal of Capt. Falcon?
I need some falcon punches in my brikwars :D
~T


LOLETH what about a Falcon Grope?

Image
Dude, I'd hit that.
TROLOLO
Tesla Coyle
Champion
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Postby pesgores » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:48 am

Lawlz.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Postby Tarren » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:07 am

itll work if we can make some decals!
gah D:
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm


Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest