MOC collection #2: My army.. and some bonus ships

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall

Postby Dr. X » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:09 pm

pesgores wrote:Maybe "worseass" is more adequate.

I think ''spindly-limbedheavilyarmedawesomeover-braggedpesgoresmachineass"
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby pesgores » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Hey, since you are the expert and the one who makes huge walls of text, give a good response to what i said 4 posts before this one (not including this one).
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Dr. X » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:17 pm

pesgores wrote:Hey, since you are the expert and the one who makes huge walls of text, give a good response to what i said 4 posts before this one (not including this one).

No.
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby pesgores » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:26 pm

Please.

Or else i'll use the Dinner Blaster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgOirMKSg2c.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby ace121 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:59 pm

Dr. X wrote:

Is anything you type not quotable? Epic.

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"
ace121
Cannon Fodder

Postby pesgores » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:19 am

And you call yourself "Bringer of quote", Ace.
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Dr. X » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:36 pm

ace121 wrote:
Dr. X wrote:

Is anything you type not quotable? Epic.

That was epic?
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:49 pm

To defeat Metal Gear Fox, i would first target it using 12 orbital stealth satellites (using infra red, ultraviolet, radio scope and visual targeting) as well as a half dozen seismometers on ground level to detect the sheer shock wave created by its movements to pinpoint its exact location.

This information would be then directly beams via Infra-red laser to a series of stealthed receiving satellites around each horizon of the moon, which would in turn feed their data onwards using the moons shadow as a shield to ensure the jamming free transmission of the beam to my top secret station in orbit around Jupiter.

The station in orbit of Jupiter is powered by a single quantum singularity (controlled black hole) and is armored entirely in zero point plating (which instead of taking damage from a blast, acts as a wormhole, sending the blast to where ever the hell I like, say for instance, a single millimeter inside Metal Gear Fox's shield system, targeted at its power core, which would be method of PWN number one)

The station is armed with a multitude of weapons, including a black hole cannon (which essentially opens a black hole where ever the hell i feel like, which I'm fairly sure your puny mecha couldn't withstand, considering most of the powers of the universe can't) which would be method of PWN number two.

Method of PWN number three would involve the stations tele porter function to teleport Metal Gear Fox and dump it in the middle of a planet/sun/black hole/super nova/deep space, and leave it there to float - as no oxygen supply lasts forever, and you haven't listed any form of space flight/travel capability.

Method of PWN number four, would involve using the station in a universe ending super-collapse, creating a hundred thousand black holes layered upon one another, and then instigating thier combines collapse, and thus bringing about the "Big Crunch" (think "Big Bang" in reverse, as everything is crunched back into a single atom, and then kerplodes again.)

And these are just what I can think of from the top of my head, I'd hate to think what would happen if i got creative. XD
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby ace121 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:52 pm

Yes.

ace121
Cannon Fodder

Postby pesgores » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:55 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:To defeat Metal Gear Fox, i would first target it using 12 orbital stealth satellites (using infra red, ultraviolet, radio scope and visual targeting) as well as a half dozen seismometers on ground level to detect the sheer shock wave created by its movements to pinpoint its exact location.

This information would be then directly beams via Infra-red laser to a series of stealthed receiving satellites around each horizon of the moon, which would in turn feed their data onwards using the moons shadow as a shield to ensure the jamming free transmission of the beam to my top secret station in orbit around Jupiter.

The station in orbit of Jupiter is powered by a single quantum singularity (controlled black hole) and is armored entirely in zero point plating (which instead of taking damage from a blast, acts as a wormhole, sending the blast to where ever the hell I like, say for instance, a single millimeter inside Metal Gear Fox's shield system, targeted at its power core, which would be method of PWN number one)

The station is armed with a multitude of weapons, including a black hole cannon (which essentially opens a black hole where ever the hell i feel like, which I'm fairly sure your puny mecha couldn't withstand, considering most of the powers of the universe can't) which would be method of PWN number two.

Method of PWN number three would involve the stations tele porter function to teleport Metal Gear Fox and dump it in the middle of a planet/sun/black hole/super nova/deep space, and leave it there to float - as no oxygen supply lasts forever, and you haven't listed any form of space flight/travel capability.

Method of PWN number four, would involve using the station in a universe ending super-collapse, creating a hundred thousand black holes layered upon one another, and then instigating thier combines collapse, and thus bringing about the "Big Crunch" (think "Big Bang" in reverse, as everything is crunched back into a single atom, and then kerplodes again.)

And these are just what I can think of from the top of my head, I'd hate to think what would happen if i got creative. XD

Get creative.

Besides, with that power, MG FOX wouldn't be needed. When someone really hits that Tek level, my MG would be built to THAT tek level.

Besides #2, you don't have that technology.
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:29 pm

TL;DFR
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby pesgores » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 pm

IVhorseman wrote:TL;DFR

Wut?
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Dr. X » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Too Long, Don't FUC*ING Read!

I read it. Unfortunately, you just state the technology and don't explain it. Pleh.
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby ace121 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:37 pm

No censoring allowed Doc: Too Long, Didn't Fucking Read.

This Brikwars, not sunday school.

ace121
Cannon Fodder

Postby pesgores » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:33 pm

Let's be uncensored and extremely rude:

OH FUCK OFF, I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM DOING AND YOU DON'T SO GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!

I feel reliefed.

And for you dutch people:

I CALL YOU vule klootzak!!!
pesgores
The Dear Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks