2012 sets (EDIT IN OP 2-10-2012)

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Re: 2012 sets

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:17 am

No, Nya becomes Samurai X. Look in the giant samurai set, or just go to Brickipedia and search "Samurai X".
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:No, Nya becomes Samurai X. Look in the giant samurai set, or just go to Brickipedia and search "Samurai X".

So instead of becoming a magical ninja, she becomes the masked psychic sibling of one of the protagonist who goes around in a custom red mecha?

O.O... Oh... My... GOD! NYA IS A CHAR!!! :brick:
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Yeah, here I thought Kai was the protagonist, and he ends up only with a cool motorcycle and a new outfit. No green ninja powers or epic samurai mech for him.
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby heavyfishcannon » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:Yeah for sure. The 4-headed dragon is a combo of all the others I think, and apparently the green ninja is Lloyd Garmadon, if any of you care.

As in Lord Garmadon, Sauron and Evil Ash clone's illegitimate lovechild? That Lloyd Garmadon?
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Yep. I was as disappointed as you are.
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Insert_blank » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:28 am

I'm still working on getting the first wave Ninjago sets. If I remember correctly Lego has a big sale the day after Saturnalia, right?

Also does anyone else think that the new Star Wars line seems a bit strange? Only like 7 new sets not including the new planet impulse buys. And only the battle pack is Clone Wars. Are there sets we don't know about?

EDIT: I'm glad Yule becomes Saturnalia on this board but I want to be clear I mean December 26th

EDIT2: :silver: I guess I can't talk about that holiday where we buy each other things without the board changing all the words and making it confusing...
月にかわってお仕置きよ!
月の光は愛のメセジ
Insert_blank
Minifig

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:53 am

What, Skaturnalia? You just aren't doing it right.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Insert_blank » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:02 am

Ross_Varn wrote:What, Skaturnalia? You just aren't doing it right.

I wish I were so clever, but alas...
月にかわってお仕置きよ!
月の光は愛のメセジ
Insert_blank
Minifig

Postby Ben-Jammin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:21 am

Also does anyone else think that the new Star Wars line seems a bit strange? Only like 7 new sets not including the new planet impulse buys. And only the battle pack is Clone Wars. Are there sets we don't know about?

Actually, there is another battle pack with a scout trooper, stormtrooper, and two endor rebels. ( :D )
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Zahru II » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:00 am

We had a decent Ninjago Sale here due to Yule, I've grabbed myself an Earth Dragon finally, for a decent price.

Also, there's a review of the series 6 minifigs on eurobricks:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p ... opic=63744

A squad (or two) of minotaurs is a must, not sure about the celtic man tho... he looks more like hero material. Also planning on getting a 'flamenco girl' to add to my collection of maidens, and a genie.
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Insert_blank » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:05 am

Ben-Jammin wrote:

Actually, there is another battle pack with a scout trooper, stormtrooper, and two endor rebels. ( :D )

I meant it seems like the only Clone Wars set is the battlepack and also the Geonosian cannon. I guess TLG has run out of ideas for Clone Wars. They haven't really touched season 3 yet,
月にかわってお仕置きよ!
月の光は愛のメセジ
Insert_blank
Minifig

Postby Ben-Jammin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:08 pm

A squad (or two) of minotaurs is a must, not sure about the celtic man tho... he looks more like hero material. Also planning on getting a 'flamenco girl' to add to my collection of maidens, and a genie.

I like the minotaur, but for me the space girl and the highlander/celtic guy are must-haves.

I meant it seems like the only Clone Wars set is the battlepack and also the Geonosian cannon. I guess TLG has run out of ideas for Clone Wars. They haven't really touched season 3 yet,

I thought that myself. If only lego would go into the expanded universe a bit more. There is SOOOO much cool stuff in there that would be great for a lego set. I'm not talking KOTOR here, (But that would be unspeakably epic) but it they would bother to look at some of the other, lesser-known designs they may very well have some great-selling sets. Ideas:

6. Rebel T-4B tank or a lighter version. (The rebels need some serious tanks)
7. CIS GAT, Super tank, or HAG. (The CIS needs some bigger guns)
8. Republic UT-AT (they already made the AT-OT, so why not?) or AT-XT
9. Imperial 2-M repulsor tank, AT-MP or AT-PT (The Imperials need something other than the AT-AT, AT-ST, and TIE crawler, which are all pretty well-known)
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Falk » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Quik question: What's the story behind the 2012 Nijago stuff?
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Dimmy

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Insert_blank wrote:EDIT: I'm glad Yule becomes Saturnalia on this board but I want to be clear I mean December 26th.

:lol:
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby morganm » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:

That set is tits! I love the Endor rebel uniforms and helmets. Only have a few from the Battle of Endor set but now I can have a bunch more =^.^=

Plus I love the speeder bikes and the scout trooper's helmets. This set = win.
morganm
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks