My SteamBorg Hero

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Postby Rayhawk » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:09 pm

DarkWolf wrote:
The Lizard King wrote:Groovy

piltogg wrote:who says that honestly

Apparently, King, and those hippie idiots who are still too stoned to realize the '70's are over (not to get political, but we could've won 'Nam if it wasn't for those damned hippies. If I had more long hair pieces, I would have a Brikwars battle to blow them thirty-five ways to hell.)

I'll tell you who says "Groovy," you numbskulls! Duke Nukem and Ash from Evil Dead, two of the BrikWarsiest heroes of all time.

I like this idea of "winning" 'Nam. What would that have even meant? Maybe if we killed enough civilians we could have gotten them to say that the Gulf of Tonkin attack actually happened, or that they were very sorry and they'd stop trying to have human rights or choose their own form of government.

What we should have done is made up some kind of complete fiction about weapons of mass destruction. Because that works awesome.

The fact is, we did "win" Nam. Our objective was to enter into a state of warfare with no win objective in order to boost the economy and make a whole lot of money for the military industry. And as far as that went, we did just fine.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby Rayhawk » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:11 pm

On the other hand I do have to admit that slaughtering minifig hippies is pretty funny.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby Captainhusky » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:32 am

Special Rule: If the steamborg hero sees a minifig that resembles a hippie, he must spend that turn attepting to kill it ignoring all else until it is unreconisable .
Captainhusky
Champion

Previous

Return to Bricks