Mini-Evolution

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Re: Mini-Evolution

Postby IVhorseman » Mon May 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Trade metalcrafts for maniac beer and tech. Stay on friendly terms with the strangers.

I think it's hilarious that these guys have gunpowder in the bronze age, so here's hoping we can get them starships too.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby NapalmKing » Mon May 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Anyone else notice that people are suggesting a large amount of cross species mating?
To please the OTC have the hybrids slaughtered.
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.
TROLOLO
NapalmKing
Dimmy

Postby darkpaladin » Mon May 07, 2012 6:35 pm

make the strangers slaves
take there weapons and beer and have the shamaness study them
darkpaladin
Officer

Postby Keldoclock » Mon May 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Start a constant watch and patrols so that we can get early warning when people inevitably try to reclaim the OTC.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Legofighter » Wed May 09, 2012 5:12 pm

List of thing to do:
-Find female horses and breed them with the male.
-Make a stable for the new horses
-Discover farming (Why? YOU NEED FOOD TO SURVIVE, :man: )
-Continue breeding "Uruk-Hai"
-Continue creating normal human babies.
-Find female orcs and...have more orcs!
-Steal the shield technology from the spartans.
-make an other forge and let the spartan chief make shields on it.
-Take the beer and let the chief drink it, wich will make him evolve
and enter into the "antiquity" era. Then go conquer ancient rome
with the OTC.
-Finally, keep all the humans naked!
-Then I think that will be enough (too much!)
I SWEAR TO SCREW THAT SILVANIGHTMARE THING!
May the Third Alliance die, the sooner the better!
TROLOLO
Legofighter
Officer

Postby Colette » Wed May 09, 2012 6:02 pm

New installation is coming soon, but I've (again) been bogged down with schoolwork. I didn't abandon this thing though, it'll keep going until I need to reclaim the baseplates for my forum battle.

Legofighter wrote:...-Discover farming (Why? YOU NEED FOOD TO SURVIVE, :man: )...

That being said, already done, they have the five weird-looking ghetto-corn-esque crops in front of the altar.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

:belushi:
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Colette » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm

The Unguu chieftain tries to win the Trattorian admiral’s love with his OTC.

Unfortunately, admiration of the OTC is not a universal quality, and the civilized Trattorian looks upon the crude implement with disdain. She blocks it with her beamsaber, and the universe goes :byzero: when blade meets blade.

The OTC wins out this time, though, and shatters her beamsaber into thousands of tiny shards of light. Another Unguu warrior sets his war dog on the Trattorian soldier, disarming and incapacitating him.

The tribe loots the strangers’ guns and armor. They have now obtained bullet-proof armor and laserz.

Inspired by the new equipment, the tribe builds a canoe and sends out a warrior to “teach” surrounding peoples about the magic of the OTC.

The others then erect a guard tower to provide advance warning of any future intruders coming from that side of the encampment.

An Unguu warrior whips the Spearton prisoners and get’s them to work.

“We’re a business, you know!” he yells, and orders them to construct a war machine.

The ork forge pumps out sheets of metal for the Spearton’s new project.

Meanwhile, a tribeswoman get’s curious and asks to partake of “activities” with the dragon.

In an act that defies every reasonable biology textbook ever published, the couple produce an ugly, monstrous, half-dragon child.

While we’re on the topic, the two children born the previous installment have grown up into fine young warriors eager for battle.

The shamaness asks the Speartons to move their project into the Neu Territories conquered in the last installment. She needs to space in order to embark on her own private operation.

After manufacturing some more gunpowder, she orders the ork chieftain to craft some metal guns, and presents two more guns as well as the accidental discovery of TNT (any minecraft fan will tell you that;s how one makes TNT).

The two newly-minted warriors encounter the Trattorian prisoners, and they argue over who would get to do it with the new admiral first.

Of course, since Trattorians don’t have sex, she has no idea what’s going on until she recalls a dusty lecture from high school biology. Then she goes oh shit, but by then, it’s too late, and the warrior claims for himself his new descendent.

De repente, the OTC shrieks into the mind of the shamaness, giving her visions of red, black, and yellow and demanding that she kill the new hybrids that have been born to the village. The shamaness, despite her scientific, inquisitive nature, complies and sacrifices the Uruk-hai and half-dragon to the OTC.

For lack of more interesting subjects, she then observes the new alien visitors.

The two new warriors, meanwhile, appoint themselves to patrol duty, and begin scouting out the surrounding area of any enemies.

Back at the ranch, the Speartons work tirelessly on their project.

Their finished product: a chariot.

A lower-classmen in the tribe begins chatting with a tribeswoman...

With all this “activity” going on, I wonder if I’m ever actually going to show it.

Of course, after a hard day’s work, the chieftain just wants his beer. So he grabs the maniac beer canister and takes a swig.

The chieftain grows Angel Wings of Death as well as the ability to fly. Additionally, the combined effect of the OTC’s awesomeness and the maniac beer give him another hallucination, this time with OTC’s voice and intentions as clear as crystal. That was when he realized, the rest of the tribe must fly like him, to the stars. All along, the OTC had been wanting the Unguu to evolve to the SpaceAge and achieve some as-yet hidden goal.

As soon as the OTC finished, the chieftain was met by a grisly sight-the canoe had returned, only with the warrior decapitated, left with a strange green object.

The shamaness, despite her best efforts, did not understand the object. Regardless, she felt it was an ominous sign of things to come, and warned the tribe to be ever vigilant.

TL;DR: Everyone can suggest actions that the Unguu can take to advance themselves, the goal is to see how high of a tek level they can attain before being wiped out. People can also suggest events than can happen to the Unguu (although I’ll mainly be responsible for that). So kind of like Zahru’s Ork Tower thread. I’ll collect and act on suggestions whenever I have time.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

:belushi:
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby sjosten » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Have a tornado rip through and see if the Unguu can harness its power.
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.
sjosten
Minifig

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:05 pm

hm, this is a really good idea, I should do it.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Silverdream » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Loot the vehicles on the battlefield for parts and scientific knowledge.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Have the Ork workers go mining, and use any ores to create more war machines.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Zahru II » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Here's a thought: develop sewing! (idunno, use the trattorian's clothing for study or something) Let the Ungu dress in some pretty fly apparel.
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:51 pm

The OTC's staff is not long enough! It demands a bigger staff!
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby darkpaladin » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:29 pm

gather up all of the best weapons they have and find out what happened to the warrior in the canoe (and build more while there at it)
darkpaladin
Officer

Postby lawmaster » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 am

Make more tribe people!
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy