7649: MT-201 Ultra-Drill Walker

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X

7649: MT-201 Ultra-Drill Walker

Postby Jaye Tea » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:23 pm

Hey I just ordered this online, so I was wondering anyone here have it, or seen it in person. every review I have seen was really positive. It'll also be my first mars mission set. Its really the only one that really seeemed awesome...
Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. May the Blessings of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend upon us all. This day and forever more. Amen!
Jaye Tea
Officer

Postby Shaeph » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:06 pm

OMG awesome!
I havent seen it yet anywhere
(Reminds me of the scarab from halo)
Spend each day as if it were your last.
------------------------------------------------------
"Weekends don't count unless you do something completely pointless." - Calvin
Shaeph
Cannon Fodder

Postby Tarren » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:08 am

for brikwars..
hm..
Modify the drill to make it a large lazar cannon, that way you have a giant mobile weapon.
of course, we were ALL thinking that.
I just got to it first.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:52 am

It needs a bunch of smaller guns on the head and legs to supplement the main cannon. A Hero could run underneath it, avoid the stomping legs, jump up onto the body, and kill the pilot or foul up some vital mechanism. Besides, having it charge through a swarm of enemy infantry with its guns blazing would be too awesome a sight to pass up. Other than that, this is probably the most Brikwars-compatible Mars Mission set ever.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Erasmas » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:21 am

I saw this one the last time I was in the LEGO store and almost picked it up. It is very cool-looking and is an impressive size to boot!

There is another Mission to Mars set that they just came out with that has a small-sized mech in it. I just laughed to myself because it reminded me of the hardsuit threads on this board.
I am the Pantless Wonder!
TROLOLO
Erasmas
Hero

Postby Almighty Benny » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:06 pm

Theblackdog wrote:It needs a bunch of smaller guns on the head and legs to supplement the main cannon. A Hero could run underneath it, avoid the stomping legs, jump up onto the body, and kill the pilot or foul up some vital mechanism. Besides, having it charge through a swarm of enemy infantry with its guns blazing would be too awesome a sight to pass up. Other than that, this is probably the most Brikwars-compatible Mars Mission set ever.

personally, I would rather see it charge through a swarm of enemy infantry as is. The giant drill would also solve the first problem you mentioned. In a pinch, it should be able to launch the drill like a missile and then self destruct.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Return to Bricks