Brikfiction

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik

Brikfiction

Postby Quantumsurfer » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 am

I read a Scythian Short the other day (which are really entertaining, by the way, Shadowscythe) and it sent me scurrying through the forum for more. I noticed there were a few other contributors and that there were other fanfic threads besides. I saw that the Shorts were put up on the brikwiki, which was helpful, but I wondered if Brikfic wasn't yet large enough for its own forum...or at least subforum. Has this been discussed? What are the general thoughts on the matter?
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Re: Brikfiction

Postby Silverdream » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Brikfiction is defined by Master Arkbrik to be artwork, therefore it belongs in the Artwork subforum.

If you're looking to just read brikfiction then Colette may or may not have put a list in the new people subforum.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Colette » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm

I only link to Landfall in my Newbie Launchpad.

My story is still WIP though- my lazy excuse for now is that I'm waiting to see how Natalya's Head Separator battle pans out. In reality homework, but I'll probably finish the last few chapters in future months.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

:belushi:
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Quantumsurfer » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Ok, well, if a subforum under Artwork is too specific, maybe the best place to compile a list would be the wiki?
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Return to Artwork