The wide crazy world of art and also stuff
Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik
Arkbrik wrote:The posts in this topic have been lacking in Santa as of late. This has been rectified.
Vami AI addresses these issues with a lack of interest.
You must use only medieval pieces.
The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1494
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠
Good to know.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
- Posts: 2534
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Sweden
- Lovable and funny
- Posts: 5492
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
"Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
- Posts: 4667
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Return to Artwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest