The wide crazy world of art and also stuff
Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik
Arkbrik wrote:The posts in this topic have been lacking in Santa as of late. This has been rectified.
Vami AI addresses these issues with a lack of interest.
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
You must use only medieval pieces.
The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: Being ignored
Good to know.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2488
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Sweden
- No Lego part truly dies
- Posts: 4880
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
- Posts: 4469
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Return to Artwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Blitzen and 2 guests