Line of duty, spoiler thread season 1 (spoiler alert)

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

Line of duty, spoiler thread season 1 (spoiler alert)

Postby Brikguy0410 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Issue 1: raptor squad is stationed at an outpost on a crowded city planet when the 7 hour war breaks out, know they must stay hidden from the trattorian occupation force, and recover a valuable data-file

Issue 2: after escaping aboard their new ship, the wraith, the squad attempts to flee into a nearby asteroid belt to shake their trattorian pursuers

Issue 3: the squad lands the wraith at a remote asteroid station to get repairs, only to discover it is controlled by the ZMC, who they must eliminate before they can turn them in

Issue 4: the squad discovers they are being trailed by a NATO operative

Issue 5: the squad goes to the lilaps system where they meet with a guerrilla force planned a siege on a trattorian refinery

This is all I have for now, more will be added later
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Re: Line of duty, spoiler thread season 1 (spoiler alert)

Postby Maverick » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:59 pm

It sounds good, but why would you spoil it?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Battlegrinder » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Why are you focusing on the plot when you don't have any characters yet? You should NEVER plot out the story before you create the characters, because the characters and their actions should be the ones driving the plot, instead of being shackled to it.

Come up with characters, and then ask what they would do at the story's start, and build the plot from there based on them and their actions.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Quantumsurfer » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:04 pm

I tend to agree, though there isn't anything wrong with mapping out a general idea of where you want to go. Just be prepared to change it is all.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Brikguy0410 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:23 pm

I leafy have the characters, just haven't posted them yet, witch I will do now, also I'm not forcing you to read this post, if u want it to be a surprise don't
Brikguy0410

Postby Brikguy0410 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:33 am

here we gp, more spoilers! (spoiler alert)

ep 5: after a laser blast overloads the wraith's ftl drive, the team is flung into the devoid sector.

ep 6: the team must destroy a warhead shard terrorizing a village on a border world.

ep 7: captain karzack, captain of the trattorian lagrange class dreadnaught exodus, still hell bent on revenge after trios IV, threatens to bombard an entire planet unless the team turns thenselves in.

ep 8: the team discovers the wraith's computer system is becoming self aware.

ep:9: raptor squad must help a squad of mandolorian commandos get back to the kingdom of denmark.
Brikguy0410

Postby mgb519 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:40 am

So when does episode/issue 1 come out?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Return to Artwork