Career Quiz of Peritenence

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

Postby Elmagnifico » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:12 pm

I got *artist

*modern

Fear my unprecedented influence over nothing in particular, and my ability to waste perfectly good industrial materials on ugly eyesores that just get covered with guano anyway!!!
Last edited by Elmagnifico on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:39 pm

aparently i am a robot.
YOU WILL NOW BE ASIMMALTED!
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Blitzen » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Borg assimilate. Europeans assimilate. Robots kill all humans. Maybe you can join my quest to kill all humans. Also, I think Americans can see this video and it might be funny, but I'm not sure.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Correct you are,fellow Canadian... I shall now
KILL ALL HUMANS!
ALSO
GO CANADA!
Woot!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Blitzen » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Your flag is wrong. The length should be twice the width, with the stripe thingies taking up 1/4 of the flag each.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Sigh..Oh American Google....
Also, According to National Geographic, We have a fourth of the world's undiscovered oil. Woo! We'll Be rich!

501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:56 pm

You have more than enough patriotism for all of us, methinks.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Massam » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:03 pm

I'm a judge. FEAR ME!
everyone> Image <massam
Massam
Galidor

Postby Blitzen » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:10 pm

501stCadians wrote:Sigh..Oh American Google....
Also, According to National Geographic, We have a fourth of the world's undiscovered oil. Woo! We'll Be rich!

'Tis not so. Most of our oil is mixed with the sand, and is thus expensive to extract. With the price of oil going down as of late, I'm afraid that business is not as profitable as it could be if not for those dastardly sub-prime mortgages.
Blitzen

Postby Tzan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 am

To Americans, that video was funny. Almost as funny as the episode where we find out that Canadians live in constant fear of the dark. :)

I'm a Hobo. I once made a silly comment involving Hobos, it seems I am now doomed to be become one.

When I was at Turbine a guy who takes the train to work was late. Trains being the primary ecosystem of hobos, I constructed a witty comment involving hobos.

Tzan: "I'll bet he was attacked by undead nightelf hobos!"
Others: "What??" *thinking I was loonier than they had previously expected*
Tzan: "Undead nightelf hobos. They stalk the trains looking for victims to bite!"
Others: *Haha*
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Apparently Deviantart has a problem. They don't have enough money, so they insist on rerouteing me to a full-page ad about three seconds after i start the quiz. Bleh.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby pesgores » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Blitzen wrote:
501stCadians wrote:Sigh..Oh American Google....

'Tis not so. Most of our oil is mixed with the sand, and is thus expensive to extract. With the price of oil going down as of late, I'm afraid that business is not as profitable as it could be if not for those dastardly sub-prime mortgages.

Portugal does not have any oil inside it. That's bad, because we need to buy it all from other countries.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Blitzen » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Tzan wrote:To Americans, that video was funny. Almost as funny as the episode where we find out that Canadians live in constant fear of the dark. :)

Hey! Nobody <i>likes</i> the dark.

In further note, those episodes are probably funnier for me than they are for you, thanks to the awesome Cobie Smulders who is a real Canadian. Canadian accents are hilarious*, Canadian stereotypes are hilarious, and Let's Go to the Mall is really, really awesome.

*There are actually people who talk like that, and I laugh whenever they're on the news.
Blitzen

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Excuse me Blitzen...BUt you are incorrect. About 3/4 of that 1/4 oil is in the ARTIC CIRCLE,under the ocean. So,we freeze our asses off little more than usual.

501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Tzan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Blitzen wrote: thanks to the awesome Cobie Smulders who is a real Canadian.

Ah, I was wondering about that. She seemed to know a little too much about canadians and has that odd name. Yes, she is awesome.
Tzan
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork