Rock. Robot rock.

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

Re: oops!

Postby tahthing » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Nemo20k wrote:Now I must return to the game store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.

did you mean to say you insult people at the game store.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
User avatar
tahthing
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm
Location: Supprised this account isn't

Re: oops!

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:27 pm

tahthing wrote:
Nemo20k wrote:Now I must return to the game store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.

did you mean to say you insult people at the game store.


I don't see what else he could have meant.
Image
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
User avatar
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Brodmann area 17

Re: oops!

Postby tahthing » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:
tahthing wrote:
Nemo20k wrote:Now I must return to the game store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.

did you mean to say you insult people at the game store.


I don't see what else he could have meant.


he could of got them the whrong way round it happens alot,

Now I must return to the game store, where I absorb the insults rather than dispense them,
that aculy works since it links better with the insult in the first lines of his post.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
User avatar
tahthing
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm
Location: Supprised this account isn't

Re: oops!

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:53 pm

tahthing wrote:
Bonn-o-Tron wrote:
tahthing wrote:
Nemo20k wrote:Now I must return to the game store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.

did you mean to say you insult people at the game store.


I don't see what else he could have meant.


he could of got them the whrong way round it happens alot,

Now I must return to the game store, where I absorb the insults rather than dispense them,
that aculy works since it links better with the insult in the first lines of his post.


He does OWN the game store, does he not? I would hope he would dish them out instead of take them on his own turf.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

store owner

Postby Nemo20k » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Why don't you brikheads come to my store and get insulted for yourselves?
Nemo
Loki's Games
SW 46th & Woodstock
Portland, OR
503-774-8467
http://www.lokisgames.com/sites/events.html
TROLOLO
Nemo20k
Champion
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:48 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon USA

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Not down for the drive to portland, TBH.

Although, I have a friend who lives at Reed. Tried to get him to play brikwars, and he seemed interested, but he didn't.

Although now that he's at Reed, he seems more into hallucinogens than wargaming so...
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6349
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

he what?

Postby Nemo20k » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Although now that he's at Reed, he seems more into hallucinogens than wargaming so...


It might be argued that wargaming is a form of group hallucination. Send him over.
Nemo
Loki's Games
SW 46th & Woodstock
Portland, OR
503-774-8467
http://www.lokisgames.com/sites/events.html
TROLOLO
Nemo20k
Champion
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:48 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon USA

Previous

Return to Artwork

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest