ikensall wrote:Come and join the fascinating silence in mibbit!
Warhead wrote:If you were within reach I would end you for such slackarsed utterances of rectalspew, Madness is God-gendary.
@BFenix: I know not this tale, it intrigues me though... only one teeny weeny slight problem... I HAVE NO FUCKIN' FLASH YAH BASTARD!!! AAAGH! AAAAGH! ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! *KICK!* *KRASH!* *BOOT!* *MEEEEROOOOOW!!!* *SCREAM!* *NEE-NAW! NEE-NAW! NEE-NAW! (...it's a Police Siren, right!)*
[The management would like to apologise for the over use of sound effects, those responsible have been shot *SPOING* stopit!.. ]
Warhead wrote:6) 12 year old computer.
7) Windows no longer supports many main features, like WordDoc.
8 ) Computer has 2MB of free memory due to all the files of music, RPG stories, saved games, etc.
9) Burning Rom no longer works due to PC world not supplying the code which means I have to buy another one.
10) I'm a Ludite Freak (which means that nothing you say to me about PC's will make any sense and is therefore pointless) and I like it this way because the PC plays all my '95, '98 games which I have been playing for years.
11) Being without Flash saves me from Tzan's YouTube raids of weirdness.
12) The fucker still works, sorta, well good enough and Gates ain't telling me to buy stuff when it's just a con job. Fuck you Gates! You and your Windows!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest