Razgriz's art corner

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:32 pm

That is also elitist. This is not your thread, this is stubby's forum.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby Silverdream » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7543
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:44 pm

And it's a dysfunctional forum at that. This IS my thread, and it IS where i am SUPPOSED to post my art, but because all of you wouldn't understand order if i walked up and skull fucked you, it has turned into yet ANOTHER of the thousands of shitstorms we've had on this forum. Like i said, i never have any problems anywhere else, but here. Just here. Nobody else gives me this much trouble, or starts this many shitstorms.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

Image
User avatar
razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: probably tumblr because i fucking suck

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:47 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:This IS my thread, and it IS where I am SUPPOSED to post my art


No, this is where you CAN post your art because stubby allows you to, just like he allows us to say whatever the hell we please about your art.

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:Like I said, I never have any problems anywhere else, but here. Just here. Nobody else gives me this much trouble, or starts this many shitstorms.


Again, elitism. No one gives a fuck about your problems. Are you expecting us to? If not, then why the hell are you complaining about it?
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:50 pm

It's because nobody here knows what fucking tact is. If i wasn't allowed to post my art, what the fuck kind of forum would this be, one where every piece of content was thoroughly inspected by a team of 50 admins? Nobody would post there in the first place. How is calling you out on being fucking stupid and posting dicks fucking elitism?! Are you fucking insane?! I AM PISSED BECAUSE YOU ARE POSTING DICKS, HOW IS THAT FUCKING ELITISM?! THAT IS CALLED FUCKING REASON! FUCKING SANITY!
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

Image
User avatar
razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: probably tumblr because i fucking suck

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:56 pm

And you say I can't read.

I said that you are allowed to post here just as we are. This is not your thread, this is stubby's thread. Everything here is Rayhawk's and he ALLOWS you to post your art just as he ALLOWS us to post dicks. You're hoping that you get some sort of disadvantage and shouldn't be allowed to post whatever we want, while you can do whatever the hell you want to do without criticism. That's called elitism.

Let me break it down for you even more.

You want more liberties than us. That means you think you deserve more than us. Therefore, you're elitist.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:00 pm

OH MY GOD. I WANT YOU TO HUNT DOWN EVERY POST I EVER MADE, AND FIND ONE THAT EVEN IMPLIES THAT I SAID YOU CAN'T HAVE AS MUCH FREEDOMS AS I CAN. I'll save you the trouble, i never did say that you can't have as many freedoms. And i'm going to extend this offer to all of you, i want you all to make an FP account and post the time it took to get you banned, and for what. If you don't get banned, well, good on 'ya. However, if you start a shitstorm, you must post how long it took and where it is. Think of this as an experiment. I want to see just how long it takes before you all are despised members of FP. http://www.facepunch.com/forum.php
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

Image
User avatar
razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: probably tumblr because i fucking suck

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:15 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:Ham, ham, ham. I outta make thread rules.
Begin rules:
Rule 7: NO CALL OF DUTY FANBOYS/HALOTARDS!
RULE 8: CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ONLY!
RULE 9: AUTHOR IS REQUIRED TO ANSWER TRICKY QUESTIONS
RULE 10: MOD CAN EDIT POSTS WITH STUPID RULES
End rules


razgriz 25th inf. wrote:Ah, I'm just ROLLING in the irony from Ham today arn't I? Now that you have successfully derailed my thread, I'm going to set a new rule:
RULE 11: Ignore Ham.
Mod Note: Ok, this rule can stay, but you are getting a warning for not following it since the beginning of the thread.


razgriz 25th inf. wrote:Holy shit guys, really? This is a fucking ART thread, for ART, not a chat thread. Get over yourselves or take it somewhere else, this is a place where I post my shit and you say whether or not you like it. And if it's Ham who posts we just ignore him until he gets bored and leaves. Now, does anyone have anything USEFUL to say about Chell?


razgriz 25th inf. wrote:On topic please. If you must know, it sounds much better face to face, that and I had to fuck with the video just to get the audio to work. Stupid phone make poor quality videos and records bad audio. Now, drop it, lets get some on topic posts please.


razgriz 25th inf. wrote:New thread rule: No more spartan117. Reason? He's a showy, elitist, halotard, that wears nothing but tactifucked gear and is a complete douchebag. This is a thread for ART, MY art, and you are supposed to comment on my work on that art, not pretend you're cooler than everyone else.


razgriz 25th inf. wrote:You know, god forbid I'm civilized and don't like it when my thread, where I post MY art, is flooded with dicks.


razgriz 25th inf. wrote:This IS my thread, and it IS where I am SUPPOSED to post my art


There's all the ones just from this thread. All instances of you thinking you have precedence over the rest of us and even this thread. You can't make the rules to anything we say or do, yet you legitimately try to convince us otherwise. It's pretty funny.

Also, all the instances of you saying you own this thread.

AND I found where you were demeaning Spartan even though you said you never did.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby Silverdream » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7543
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Silva, you know there's only one dickbomber in this forum...
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Silverdream » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:13 pm

my floppy penis's dead or in hiding. The Obama Nation was onto him, so both are presumed.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7543
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby stubby » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Huh. I saw Silverdream trying to be my floppy penis in my RSS feed and I jumped over here to start deleting posts left and right... but I've got to admit it did need a Tarrening. Just another thread of razgriz freaking out about something and trying to make the resultant shitstorm everyone else's fault.

But really, Tarrening things up is my floppy penis's job. I've found that the best course is to send out the my floppy penis signal in fb chat.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4786
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby IVhorseman » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:00 am

:omnom:
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6367
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:24 am

Raaaaazgrizzzzz. Where'd you go buddy?
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:05 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:At least Facepunch isn't entirely inhabited by elitist fucks that think they know more than you, and "trolls" that really just goatse anus the poor bastards that are actually contributing, and everyone is fucking retarded.


Um...

You just described the Internet, mate.

Good luck with that.

(Also, I've been a member of FP. And you just described why I took a look at the Airsoft forum and promptly left. Cheers.)
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests