Pics or it didn't happen

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

mgb519
My Little Pony

Re: Pics or it didn't happen

Post by mgb519 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:43 am

I was actually fine in two or three days, but it wasn't fun not being able to use the English language.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Just guessing, but it looks like his leg was painted with iodine.
But still, infections and hospitals just go together.

Quad bypass 3 months, 3.5 months before exercising.
Kidney surgery 2.5 months before exercise. The first few weeks were actually more painful.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:25 pm

I broke my arm in June, and it's only recently that I was cleared to go ahead and get back into sports and similar.

Nerve damage & ligament damage really sucks. Plus I'll eventually have to have another operation to remove the metal plate and screws in my arm, unless I want to continue beeping every time i go through a metal detector.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Yeah, you should probably go see about that. Maybe get an MRI or something.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Jesus christ no: Do not get an MRI unless you want the plates ripped out of you by force.

I have no idea yet if I set off metal detectors. I have rods embedded into my right femur and left tibia indefinitely, and a whole fucking dump-truck full of nerve/ligament damage to boot. My doctors also haven't really been able to give me an estimate of when it'll go away, or if it'll even ever stop hurting like hell.

And NO INFECTIONS MOTHAFUCKAAA! I spent a bit over a month in the hospital, where my leg was coated in iodine and kept clean as shit. I was bandaged up with a wound-vac which is a vacuum pump attached to a piece of black sponge, which was more or less duct-taped to my skin to help keep it clean and reduce the swelling, so all that horrible open wound was pretty covered - even after the skin graft they eventually had to close it with. After they sent me home it was all skin-grafted up, and for something like 3 months I had to keep it wrapped up in bandages that had to be changed constantly. A pain in the ass (especially when I had so much nerve damage that even looking at my leg funny hurt like shit), but still waaaaay better than getting duct tape torn off of your exposed muscular tissue every 2-3 days.

I've lost count of how many surgeries I've had, but I'm sick and fucking tired of them for sure. I'm really good at getting operated now at this point, but lying around in the hospital being broken is no fucking bueno.