Still life

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Tzan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:04 pm

stubby wrote:Hey! We don't need your pedophile fanfic here!


By "here" I'm assuming you mean this particular thread.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Postby naussica » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Damn, I get flamed alot (especially by Silverdream), but I'm still here. Sure he's been here longer, but still, I live a life of that, now it's all jokes.
User avatar
naussica
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:27 pm
Location: doing what you see in my avatar

Postby naussica » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Totally right guys I suck at building I only wish that someday I can become as good as you. Well if that magical day does ever come where some how my skills de-evolve I shall return until then I bid you fair well.



...this is kind of awkward.
User avatar
naussica
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:27 pm
Location: doing what you see in my avatar

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Silverdream wrote:
naussica wrote:Damn, I get flamed a lot (especially by Silverdream), but I'm still here. Sure he's been here longer, but still, I live a life of that, now it's all jokes.


You're lego buildings are an even bigger joke than you mom's floppy tits.


I hate to bring this up, but come on like Bonn-o-Tron. I can understand shortening "you're" to "your", cause well, it's shorter. But this isn't even that, it's just, I mean, ugh :roll:

Unless that was an intentional typo, in which case just ignore the above rant.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Tzan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 pm

aoffan23 wrote:I hate to bring this up, but come on like Bonn-o-Tron. I can understand shortening "you're" to "your", cause well, it's shorter. But this isn't even that, it's just, I mean, ugh :roll:



Yore just being silly.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Postby trebnos1 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Easy for you to say, you've got a pirate in your avatar.
User avatar
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 pm

But that pirate is BRIKWARS LORE.

Go read the rulebook.

Also, J+B's a complete 'tard.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Warhead » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 am

I beg to differ, J+B is an incomplete tard, he has still to meet that special someone yet. I'm guessing it'll be someone who needs a green card pretty badly.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Coximind » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:07 am

Would all of you shut up. The fact that the walls aren't pushed together has nothing to do with how good it looks, nor the fact that J+B is J+B. We should make a "Whining about People You Don't Like" thread. Whine all you want there.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.


Bullshit.
User avatar
Coximind
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:32 pm
Location: Under my blanket

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:14 am

Uhm, for some people it does matter with how good it looks. I think it would look much better if they were together all the way, and anyway all I did in the first place was only ask if they were meant to be that way. Sometimes when people taking pictures for Flickr or whatever, there's something wrong with the MoC that they didn't notice until after it was uploaded. I was only pointing out something I thought would help.

You're getting just as pissy as J+B is over this criticism and it's not even your build.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby pesgores » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:22 am

Image
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Postby trebnos1 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 am

One Eye, no offense, but you're a first-degree retard (okay, forget the "no offense" part). Seriously. You're repeatedly justifying your criticism, like someone cares. If you're right, you've already explained why several times. Further input will be met with violence :evil:
You say other people are overreacting, but you're getting just as much booty bothered over this as J+B.
User avatar
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:29 am

Hahaha, oooookay then.

How am I getting booty bothered, dare I ask? This is the internet. Chances are I will never meet any of you outside of this forum and therefore have no reason to get offended if you think poorly of me.

HOWEVER.

The reason I usually explain myself is because I actually like some of the people on here, and if they seem to be offended by/misunderstand something that I say I would rather explain it to them so at least the people on this forum that I respect as intelligent human beings don't get the wrong idea.

And anyway, how was my first post on this thread a bad thing?

OneEye589 wrote:Nice, but you have some of your bricks in the wall not pushed together fully. Was that intentional?

There are a lot of hats that fit on heads with those breathing apparatuses. The construction helmet does; do you have any of those? I think it would look better with those. Or the tan/black versions of the cap you have for the dead guy work, too.


All I see are helpful comments and suggestions.

Also, I have no life, so what better way to spend my time than writing essays on a forum?
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby stubby » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:08 pm

naussica wrote:Damn, I get flamed a lot (especially by Silverdream), but I'm still here. Sure he's been here longer, but still, I live a life of that, now it's all jokes.

This makes me nostalgic for when I used to ban Adean over and over again for posts like this. Those were the days!

But in this case you have temporary special dispensation to whine and imagine that silvadream is more of a douchebag to you than he is to everyone else, for the following reason: every time I see your usericon, it makes his revolver thing seem slightly less unfunny. It's like a symbiotic getting-shot-in-the-face relationship. It remains to be seen which of you I'll end up banning first.

Tzan wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:I hate to bring this up, but come on like Bonn-o-Tron. I can understand shortening "you're" to "your", cause well, it's shorter. But this isn't even that, it's just, I mean, ugh :roll:

Yore just being silly.

As a follow-up, Tzan gets permanent special dispensation to use the word "yore," as those are the days of which he is from.

OneEye589 wrote:Hahaha, oooookay then.

How am I getting booty bothered, dare I ask? This is the internet. Chances are I will never meet any of you outside of this forum and therefore have no reason to get offended if you think poorly of me.

Uh oh! This is the textbook example of Stage 1: IDC lol!

Coximind wrote:We should make a "Whining about People You Don't Like" thread. Whine all you want there.

I think we just did.
:rule7:
It's not like we were using this thread for anything more important.

Now that I am finished criticizing everyone's contributions to this thread I feel very superior and satisfied with myself. You may all now continue.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4861
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Oh man, this is gonna get good Image
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6394
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests