Hey guys I've got a new best mate!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Davoth » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 pm

For challenge one, what if my sanity wasn't intact before I entered the forum?

Just asking
Davoth
Champion

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 pm

On a related topic, who wants to make my inhabitant page?

http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/Ross+Varn

First person to make it gets an award. Quality of award will depend on how good the page is. :shock:
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Davoth wrote:For challenge one, what if my sanity wasn't intact before I entered the forum?

Just asking

well did any damage come to your sanity by visiting?
if not then your sanity is in the same stat as before and counts as "Undamaged"
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Davoth » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Alright, my sanity hasn't been damaged by this forum, just the members of my Local Friendly Game Store.
Davoth
Champion

Postby stubby » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Davoth wrote:anyways can anyone join the wiki and add content, er what (yes I know I'm gonna look like a f-tard asking this, but oh-well)

Yeah, although they need to be approved by a wikimod, and they can be just as easily de-approved and the changes reverted with a couple of button clicks. So, I did that. I only give 50/50 odds that it was even silvadream at all; he's pissed off enough folks that there's plenty who'd think it was funny to get warhead pissed at him, but on the other hand it does fit in with his particular M.O. to figure out the exact opposite of what anyone will think is funny and then push that button as hard as he can. So I could go either way.

Davoth wrote:Edit: Has J+B left or just said he left, is still lurking and might return eventually?

J+b has these intermittent emo fits from time to time, it's just part of his charm. If history's any indication, he'll be back before too long.

Silverdream wrote:I have not touched this wiki. I think it was my little sister and I am very sorry for this. I swear I had nothing to do with this she also messed up my facebook page and found a note with my passwords for everything. I am gonna have to change all of my passwords and get back at my sister.

On the other hand I don't believe this story at all, not least because I already had a policy in place to automatically assume everything you say is an unabashed lie. Your little sister by complete coincidence went straight to the one wikipost most likely to start drama? Seems unlikely at best. I'd believe it was j+b trying to start shit in absentia before I'd believe it was some stranger.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby stubby » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:44 pm

My only other theory is that your sister is in league with Warhead, and it's all part of some larger plot to throw off suspicion while he masterminds the defacement of your facebook page.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Tzan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:38 pm

At the time that Silvadream's account made the changes. The page in question could have been at the very top of the recently changed list. So that could have been the reasoning for the selection at random.

Piltogg's is in there but its possible that the tampered page was being read and edited before Piltogg's got posted.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:46 pm

But if Silvadream's little sister were to do something like that, she'd have to be as dumb as Silvadream at least. That's not possible unless she's Tahthing.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 pm

stubby wrote:My only other theory is that your sister is in league with Warhead, and it's all part of some larger plot to throw off suspicion while he masterminds the defacement of your facebook page.

This makes me suspicious.
why would stubby even think that silvadream's sister and warhead would work together.... unless silvadream's sister hates his guts since hes a fat meany and so tryed to get him in trouble..... or is this a whole roundabout where warhead created a acount to mess with the wiki without being traced and paid silvadream to claim it was his sister...... or stubby is manipulating warhead into pulling of this scheme...... or maybe it was professor plum..... wait..... no.........
I have come to the conclusion that even if somebody else did it to try to get silvadream kicked then it doesn't matter, but if silvadream did it then he should be punished to prove that action will be taken and that life isn't fair.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby aoffan23 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Maybe booty bothered is Silvadream's sister...
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:57 pm

booty bothered isn't stupid.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Very well. I can see I'm not wanted here. I am retiring from poster on the brikwars forum and am gonna dedicate my time to math. Goodbye forum. Don't cry for me I don't deserve it. Don't try and stop me, it must be the way. Without juliet I shan't see one more day err Goodbye Everybody.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Haha, another j+b. Bye.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby aoffan23 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:46 pm

LOL They're dropping like flies! Who's next? :lol:
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 am

:shock: Hey, why do all my new best mates leave me!?. Poop! :?
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion