My Legos are covered in rat poop

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

My Legos are covered in rat poop

Postby severalcatsdancing » Wed May 05, 2010 12:58 pm

A little while back, my ma and pa foolishly decided to put away ALL of the Legos in our crappy shack of a shed in our back yard. Naturally, I wanted them back.

So when my friend introduced me to the wonderful world of Brikwars, I wanted to start building again. And I couldn't.

Now, before you read this next bit, look back at the title...

Yeah. APPARENTLY we have a rat infestation in our shed. So now all of my precious Legos are covered in poop. Good god, that is so completely unfair. I mean, seriously! What the hell, man?!
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

I'M NEVER ONLINE.
TROLOLO
severalcatsdancing
Officer

Postby Warhead » Wed May 05, 2010 1:04 pm

My Condolences, rat shit and pish is very toxic, beware.

Solution: Hose (gentle setting, not power hose) them down (use some sort of cleaning solution and then put them in something like a pillow case, secure it (needle and thread time) and bung em in the washing machine. Hey presto, you just fucked the washing machine too. Perhaps a low temp would be best next time. Then take a shower and scrub with bleach powder.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby severalcatsdancing » Wed May 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Warhead wrote:My Condolences, rat shit and pish is very toxic, beware.

Solution: Hose (gentle setting, not power hose) them down (use some sort of cleaning solution and then put them in something like a pillow case, secure it (needle and thread time) and bung em in the washing machine. Hey presto, you just fucked the washing machine too. Perhaps a low temp would be best next time. Then take a shower and scrub with bleach powder.

Thanks, man. I'll give it a try when I have a break from my life.
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

I'M NEVER ONLINE.
TROLOLO
severalcatsdancing
Officer

Postby Warhead » Wed May 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Oh, you want easy, Right! In that case set the lot on fire, killing the rat bastards in the process and then claim the insurance. Be sure to pad the account of Lego destroyed. The Greedy solution is to combine both options.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby severalcatsdancing » Wed May 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Warhead wrote:Oh, you want easy, Right! In that case set the lot on fire, killing the rat bastards in the process and then claim the insurance. Be sure to pad the account of Lego destroyed. The Greedy solution is to combine both options.

Indeed.

I might have some vintage legos in there still! I could just save those, disinfect them, then burn the shed and collect insurance.

I thank you for your constant wisdom, O mighty Warhead! *bows down*
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

I'M NEVER ONLINE.
TROLOLO
severalcatsdancing
Officer

Postby OneEye589 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Bleach cleans Lego really well, too. Find a couple of buckets or something, put the Lego in there, fill it with water, put in some soap and a bit of bleach, and leave it overnight.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Tzan » Thu May 06, 2010 10:50 am

A while back I had some Lego fall onto my vintage collection of rat poo. :cry:
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby masterMISICK » Thu May 06, 2010 11:35 am

one of my friends cult used his lego box as a liter tray and they just shoved the hole thing into a bath and then got some gloves and scrubbed it all down the funny thing is he got a cult poo between his fingers and did not realize then proceeded to put his hand into his pocket i think you can figure out what happened later
I like to look my enemy in the face through a high powered sniper rifle 2 miles away

Sorry for my retarded inability to spell.
masterMISICK
Minifig

Postby OneEye589 » Thu May 06, 2010 3:26 pm

I thought he had gloves on?
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby masterMISICK » Thu May 06, 2010 5:13 pm

still put a poo in his pocket
I like to look my enemy in the face through a high powered sniper rifle 2 miles away

Sorry for my retarded inability to spell.
masterMISICK
Minifig

Postby OneEye589 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:04 pm

So he put gloves on so he could get poo all over them, then got poo all over them as planned, then decided to put his gloves that were obviously covered in poo in his pocket? Your friend's dumb.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Thu May 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Tzan wrote:A while back I had some Lego fall onto my vintage collection of rat poo. :cry:

Leaving your Lego precariously balanced on the edge of a table right next to your Rat Poo is always asking for trouble. I sold all my vintage Rat Poo on eBay, and bought more Lego. Now my Lego is too top heavy and I can't balance it on table edges anymore so I'm saving up for a new table.

@Oneeye: Shh, don't you know when people say friend they're actually talking about themselves.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Thu May 06, 2010 11:08 pm

I just don't understand. If I were to have poo on my hands, I'm pretty sure I would be aware of having poo on my hands. Especially poo that was just in a bathtub full of water.

"Oh, my hands feel really slimy and like they have poo on them. Let me put my hand in my pocket."
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Lego_scout » Thu May 06, 2010 11:23 pm

There was a discussion on Lego cleaninng on the Lego messege boards...

We recommend that you clean or wash your LEGO parts only by hand at max. 40°C or 104 degrees (F) Fahrenheit. Higher temperatures may affect the quality of the LEGO parts. You can add a mild detergent to the water, followed by rinsing with clear water. Please don't put your bricks in the washing machine or dishwasher or attempt to dry them in ovens, microwaves or with hair dryers. Any electrical parts, such as cables, motors, battery compartments, can only be wiped off with alcohol. Air-dry parts at room temperature. For disinfecting please use mild bleach.
TROLOLO
Lego_scout
Hero

Postby Warhead » Thu May 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Break Fluid, that's the ticket! Wash them in a big tub of break fluid and then leave them overnight.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Next

Return to General Discussion