The Military of Nyphilis United

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Who would win in a fight?

BoB
9%
A Triangle
11%
Brikthulu
49%
a nuke
31%

Total votes: 45

PandoraNuker
Champion
Champion
Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

The Military of Nyphilis United

Post by PandoraNuker » Sat May 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Welcome to the Military of Nyphilis United (MNU). Our job is to protect the planet Nyphilis. We are very excited about your wanting to enlist. We are led by our fearless politician/general Yadlin!
General Yadlin is has champion stats, but he is not my sigfig. He is standing with his two armored, heavily trained bodyguards. One of our core principles is that yellows are superior to peaches, and consequently we war with them all the time. Recruitment positions for peaches are only available after the recruitment pool of yellows has dried up.
We have a decent infantry, as shown here. However, we are always excited about recruits, as one of our planet's future aspirations is to become an enormous star empire, like the Assyrians or something.
If you recruit, you will most likely end up in the standard infantry. Each squad of infantry consists of 10 soldiers and a lieutenant. You will grow close to your fellow squaddies as if they were your family. Your lieutenant will be like your parent.
Of course, there are better employment opportunities for those who are smarter, stronger, and more hardcore. They get slightly less armor than the standard infantry, get bigger rifles, and some lucky ones will even get a single-hand-single shot RPG. Officers are designated by capes and infrared goggles.
For those who are even stronger and more hardcore, there is the mini-gunner infantry. These soldiers get bulletproof vests under there shirts and a bulletproof helmet. They operate the mini-guns and generally support the marines.
For those guys who fail the psychological evaluations, there is the Super-Heavy Corps. Not only do they get heavy bullet proof vests and heavier helmets, but they also get to field test the prototype equipment. They are shown here with a portable mortar and a flamethrower. It should be noted that all prototype equipment is black and trans-red.
The flamethrower in action.
This is the Pilot Corps. The two pilots in the front are the shuttle pilots and the two in the back are the fighter jet pilots. In the middle is an random astromech. Just remember, if you are interested in joining this corps, be prepared to play stimulations for hours after hours.
The leadership of the MNU. on the left is the general of the army, in the center is General Yadlin, and on the right is the chief air force officer. In order to join this elite group, you be very experienced and all that type of stuff.
The sole hardsuit suit pilot. It's not that training is very hard, it is just that we have an extremely limited amount of hardsuits. Now were is his hardsuit...
Here it is, complete with that huge gun. The whole idea of a mechanized infantry is totally new to us, so we decided to venture in it. (We didn't actually come up with this. We just raided the All-Bricks-United HQ and held their chief engineer at gunpoint for the blueprints for their hardsuits. No really, its their credit)
Without the gun, the individual parts are pretty clear.
The GA3A Tank is the backbone of the MNU Armor Corps. It is covered in armor plating, and has two machine guns and a huge, really long turret that could blast even a star cruiser out of the sky. It instills fear in all of its enemies.
The gunner. not much special.
In addition to being a tank, it also functions as an APC, being able to carry 4 troopers inside its compartment.
An experimental unmanned drone. Currently used for preliminary air strikes on a region before the marines get there.
Finally, I show you a piece of my air force. The MNU currently has two fighter jets and one shuttle. Should we take a closer look at the fighter jets?
If you see it like this, two words: Your Dead.
Side view of a standard MNU fighter jet. The wings are a bit swept back for reasons relating with aerodynamics.
Here you see the armament of the fighter jet. It has two machine guns and 6 missiles. We actually field-tested the pair of fighter jets in a battle, and they proved to be quite destructive.
This is the flagship of the MNU: the shuttle. It's no Assyrian Star Cruiser or an HMS Shapiro, but it can go from one star to another and carry troops, and that is all we care about. It has a big death cannon, 2 turrets, 2 Gatling guns, and 16 missiles. It propels itself with VTOL engines.
Closeup of the wing, missiles, and Gatling gun.
How much can this baby hold? It has room for 8 to be seated. Altogether, the troop compartment can hold 22 soldiers. In its current loadout, the shuttle is carrying 11 soldiers, 7 marines, 2 mini-gunners, an army general, and a medic.

In the end, we are excited you have expressed interest in enlist, and look forward to using you. And don't get fooled by the number of soldiers on the board. My entire infantry except for the Superheavies is inside the shuttle.
Last edited by PandoraNuker on Sun May 30, 2010 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Sun May 30, 2010 1:50 am

Nyphillis is like Necrophiliacs and Syphillis but otherwise good.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun May 30, 2010 2:31 am

Is it just me or is there as of today a new bread of New Guy joining these forums that don't suck, this is the second one this morning wtf?!. This is a great looking army (awesome in fact) and background (get it on the WIKI!), And hey don't listen to those guys I like the name, it's just the right side of sick and twisted, welcome to n00b Hell... I mean Brikwars. :D
Last edited by Warhead on Sun May 30, 2010 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun May 30, 2010 2:46 am

Really well-equipped and balanced army, worthy of the name.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sun May 30, 2010 6:42 am

Welcome to the forums! This is a really impressive army, the super-heavy units and hardsuit are my favorite. Awesome work.

PandoraNuker
Champion
Champion
Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

Post by PandoraNuker » Sun May 30, 2010 7:14 am

Wow! Thanks guys. I actually joined this forum a long time ago, preparing my army and making sure every detail was perfect as far as my partsuppply would let me.. I wanted my first post to be a bang and about my army. Thanks for the compliments!

@Silverdream: We have absolutely no relation to the Multi-National-United. Additionally, the planet is called Nyphilis due to the same-named virus strain STD that was leaked out of our biological weapons lab. While our native citizens are resistant to it, any un-inoculated foreigner will not be so lucky.
Last edited by PandoraNuker on Sun May 30, 2010 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Post by trebnos1 » Sun May 30, 2010 8:58 am

Awesome, just awesome. I loved the infantry.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 am

I really like the infantry, some aircraft arent bad too... You think we´ll see em in action soon?

PandoraNuker
Champion
Champion

Post by PandoraNuker » Sun May 30, 2010 9:40 am

@BFenix: As far as a face-to-face battle, these guys have zero chance of showing up. But I just want you to know that these guys will see some action soon. The background I was using for my pictures is a future forum battleground :lol: .

In fact, a couple weeks ago,I had a solo test battle against my pirates. Except for the yellow fighter jet, which kept critically failing, the units did pretty good and managed to destroy the pirates.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Sun May 30, 2010 12:26 pm

Warhead wrote:Is it just me or is there as of today a new bread of New Guy joining these forums that don't suck, this is the second one this morning wtf?!. This is a great looking army (awesome in fact) and background (get it on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a>!), And hey don't listen to those guys I like the name, it's just the right side of sick and twisted, welcome to n00b Hell... I mean Brikwars. :D

Bread?

Sloopofwar
Minifig

Post by Sloopofwar » Sun May 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Cpt. Zipps wrote:
Warhead wrote:Is it just me or is there as of today a new bread of New Guy joining these forums that don't suck, this is the second one this morning wtf?!. This is a great looking army (awesome in fact) and background (get it on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a></a>!), And hey don't listen to those guys I like the name, it's just the right side of sick and twisted, welcome to n00b Hell... I mean Brikwars. :D

Bread?
I'm fairly sure he meant breed.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Sun May 30, 2010 12:31 pm

PandoraNuker wrote:Wow! Thanks guys. I actually joined this forum a long time ago, preparing my army and making sure every detail was perfect as far as my partsuppply would let me.. I wanted my first post to be a bang and about my army. Thanks for the compliments!

@Silverdream: We have absolutely no relation to the Multi-National-United. Additionally, the planet is called Nyphilis due to the same-named virus strain STD that was leaked out of our biological weapons lab. While our native citizens are resistant to it, any un-inoculated foreigner will not be so lucky.

Well, you were smart about your anti-n00b strategies, made an astounding first army, AND deftly dodged my troll. You're still a newb but most certainly not a n00b. Welcome to the forum, we need more people like you.

mm233
Officer

Post by mm233 » Sun May 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Nice army.
Just a suggestion about the hard suit, its to big to be called a "hard suit", more like a small mecha.
other then that I really like these guys.
Nice use of the space police guys. :)

Edit: Oh and once I get more troops for my group i will post it.
I'm also planing a forum battle. :D

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun May 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Sloopofwar wrote:
Cpt. Zipps wrote:
Warhead wrote:Is it just me or is there as of today a new bread of New Guy joining these forums that don't suck, this is the second one this morning wtf?!. This is a great looking army (awesome in fact) and background (get it on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a></a></a>!), And hey don't listen to those guys I like the name, it's just the right side of sick and twisted, welcome to n00b Hell... I mean Brikwars. :D

Bread?
I'm fairly sure he meant breed.
Nope, I meant Bread. The people in my town where I live all say the people in the next town from us are all bakers, because their all inter bread, ba-boom tshhhh... *silence... a tumble weed slowly rolls by and the doleful sound of a church bell can be heard in the distance...*

Yeah I meant Breed. Chalk one up for the homeschoolers I guess.

mm233
Officer

Post by mm233 » Sun May 30, 2010 3:44 pm

go home-schoolers!!