The JUST ASK TZAN Column.

Elevated-in-age discourse for people who know how to spell and don't live with their moms.

Moderator: Tzan

Postby Tzan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Dear Stupid:

Being a computer nerd/bachelor/hermit I'm not much help with the wimmunz. People in general expect that stuff. I never give gifts or cards for any occasion, I don't even own a tie, but I'm weird.

If I felt "slightly odd" about doing nothing, I would do something. But not just purchasing the usual thing that people expect. I would do the unexpected, because nobody expects it :)

What that is really depend on her, since I don't know her, you are on your own. You know what she likes, focus on that.

Sometimes people just go out to dinner. Hmm maybe you make dinner for her, she might get a laugh from that if you don't usually do that :)
Rent the movie Friday the 13th. 13th... get it :)
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby stubby » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 pm

stubby
forum janitor

Postby Warhead » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Surprise butt sex it is then, thanks! [Yeah, Ok, I made the dinner Yesterday, BBQ'd some stakes, so I guess at this short notice it'll be dinner al a fancy place].

@Stubby; Nice skull and Lego Rose.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 am

Huzzah, it turned out Mrs Warhead didn't buy me anything with my own money either. It's been a great day at sea sir! Of course I suppose that means surprise butt sex is off the cards too...

Dear Tzan,

My Neighbour is a mad hippy type and loves nature, unfortunately he is also a total smeghead. This time he built a Gerbil/Hamster run in his garden. While BBQ'ing last weekend my wife drew my attention to a rodent like creature scurrying in our own garden, without thinking I stoned the little sucker... to find that it was not the mouse my wife thought it was but in fact an escaped Hamster. Now my question and the crux of the matter is this, what kind of Bird of prey do you recommend I buy to kill off the others?
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Hey thats great she didnt buy anything. She sounds like the right kind of person.

www.boeing.com/news/releases/2002/photo ... 18-3m.html

Boeing Unveils Bird of Prey Stealth Technology Demonstrator

Or the typical Klingon version.
Tzan
Blockguy

Previous

Return to Beer