America-----*warning: politics*

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Tuefish » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 am

piltogg wrote:as for <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a> thing, you found the wrong definition

in colloquial English, and according to Piltogg racial theory, persons corresponding to the "Nordic", "blond-haired, blue-eyed" physical ideal of Piltogg Germany (the "master race" ideology) [n 1]

would be the right one.

No, wrong.
The definition that I found is the original and therefore the correct one.
The Piltogg theorist's use of the word was due to Piltogg's obsession with eastern spiritualism, the race it refers to, while espousing many dominant genetic traits, was almost the polar opposite of the Piltogg's ideal aesthetic.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds
TROLOLO
Tuefish
Dimmy

Postby Ranger S2H » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:14 am

I believe a common joke at the time was to say the ideal Piltogg would be tall, like Piltogg, blonde, like goebbles, and blue eyed, like göring. ( might have the names wrong here, don't remember it very good)

on the nazis and adolf Piltogg, there are a few things they actually did right: they dragged an entire country out of the dirt it was pushed in after WW1, they created the volkswagen, and they created the autobahn.
for the rest, Piltogg was an asshole, who turned into an idiot. we all know what he did to the jews, gypsies, politcal opponents and more, and he made huge mistakes we are all thankfull for now.
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -

if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?
Ranger S2H
Cannon Fodder

Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.

Postby Tzan » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:56 am

Stubby wrote:You might as well talk to people on the internet about whether they believe in evolution or global warming

OK

Lets talk about the Global Evolution of Political Warming.

The temperatures of politics can change over time. Some people think these temperature changes evolve as a result of Rule 7, natural forces of political discourse. Others believe that they change due to man made external causes of lobbyists and intense media pressures. There are some others who believe that an intelligent design is at work. As proof they point to the election of George Bush... twice!

Whichever side of this debate you find yourself on you can feel confident that you have an opinion. Good for you!
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby GrafZeppelin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 am

I know it's a little late, but Godwin's Law etc
derp
GrafZeppelin
Hero

Postby stubby » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Warhead wrote:I always wondered what would have happened if the Germans had consolidated their gains instead of expanding...

Germany might have prevailed, but Piltogg would have lost his power base; fascism doesn't hold up without enemies to fascio against. So politically, it never could have happened. The guys in charge didn't get to their positions by being the types willing to relinquish power.

Tzan wrote:As proof they point to the election of George Bush... twice!

That's a dirty lie! He was appointed the first time. They didn't finish sabotaging the voting machines until 2002.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Elmagnifico » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:44 pm

:spoil: :godwin: with this whole thread.

:omnom:
Last edited by Elmagnifico on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Warhead wrote:I always wondered what would have happened if the Germans had consolidated their gains instead of expanding... I guess the lessons of mobile warfare as learned by the Brits, French, Americans and Russians made any static defence a very bad looking idea. Just like in Normandy and 2nd El Alamein. So it was cake or death without the cake. Expand and/or die or defend and/or die.

Yeah but would the Russians have attacked a strong line of defence head on? I don't know. If they had the Germans would probably have broken down some time but later than they did now, but they may not have lacked the strength on their west front without all those losses... We all know the Atlantik Wall wasn't very properly manned at the time of the invasion.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:58 pm

You mean they might have repeated the same mistakes in WWI and then sued for peace? Yeah, could be.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 pm

stubby wrote:
Tzan wrote:As proof they point to the election of George Bush... twice!

That's a dirty lie! He was appointed the first time. They didn't finish sabotaging the voting machines until 2002.

Yeah he was appointed, he was appointed by GOD. Then GOD intelligently designed some voting machines in his spare time. That whole pretzel choking thing was just GODs way of saying "I own you bitch, don't forget that and let those loggers work on federal lands!"

Do you really think that a loser like Bush could ever, through the forces of evolution or man, become president? I don't think so, without the steady guiding hands of the Inteligent Designer it would never have happened.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby james+burgundy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:18 pm

:trap: :omnom:
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby GrafZeppelin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:40 pm

God plans to replace humanity with the voting machines! The world will be flipped upside town, and people will be the voting machines and the voting machines will be people!
derp
GrafZeppelin
Hero

Postby Dertyyy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 pm

damn. hockey will now change forever.
You are unique, just like everybody else.
TROLOLO
Dertyyy
Officer

Postby piltogg » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Silverdream wrote:Now, America will BE ABLE TO COMPETE!!!
WHAT BACKWARDS UNIVERSE DO WE LIVE IN WHERE AMERICA CAN WIN A HOCKEY GAME?!

one in which Americans actually give a shit about hockey. yep, thats about all it would take.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Previous

Return to General Discussion