Bennanteno
Officer

Post by Bennanteno » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:27 pm

Hail!

davee123
Champion
Champion

Post by davee123 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:23 pm

Rayhawk wrote:with the arrival of davee123 the position of "Anorak" is reassigned
I'm here ONE post, and I'm already fulfilling my role by posting stats of all of our NELUG games. And the only point of this post was to demonstrate the percentage of posts to the BrikWars forums I had made that had statistical data.

I love my job.

DaveE

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:36 am

Hey Dave you are on the forums did you join coz of me telling you?
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:48 am

this is just cool Image

davee123
Champion
Champion

Post by davee123 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:48 am

james+burgundy wrote:Hey Dave you are on the forums did you join coz of me telling you?
Yeah, sorta.

I was vaguely aware that Mike had set up some forums-- some sort of tremor in the mathematical ether (Actually, I think it was mentioned at one of our recent BrikWars games). But I hadn't really ever looked around the forums until your email prompted me to look again.

But the kicker was the audacity of engineerio, implying that NELUG's use of a module system for a BrikWars game might have been somehow inspired or copied from BrickQuest. NELUG pride forced me to register, in order to clear up any doubt that we've been playing BrikWars for far too long, and we're quite obviously nerdy on some sort of d20 level. I'd calculate that level more accurately, but I'm at work right now.

And just for the sake of statistics, NELUG's played at least 7 games where there was an explicit module standard for players to build, out of about 34 BrikWars games we've had. The stats I pointed to earlier include 2 non-NELUG games (with just Shaun & Eric), and don't include at least 3 quasi-NELUG games, most of which we GM'd at an event in UMass Amherst. I think I didn't include those because no actual NELUG members *played* in the games, we just GM'd them.

For the record, those were a rehash of:
1) Tox Utat (a module game!)
2) Versailles Punk
3) NasKart

We also had another scenario prepared to play at the event that never got played-- the "It Takes A Pillage" rehash, IIRC. Oh, and we also did about 10 games (I GM'd them, but no other NELUG members really participated) in Middlebury, VT at the Brick Blast events that they had in the summers of 2006 and 2007.

DaveE

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:18 pm

do you know any thin about this Image
i fond it at Shaun's Brickshelf page and i think its a up and coming battle but i do not know for sure.