Rant about my abscence here

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: Rant about my abscence here

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Coximind wrote:Image

Honeeeeey, I'm hoooome!

Okay, so basically I got grounded for life. And just got ungrounded. I don't even remember what I did....

So get ticked off here. Especially you, Ross_Varn. You deserve it.

let me be the first one to properly rant:

NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR ABSENCE, IN FACT MANY OF US DID NOT EVEN NOTICE IT. IF YOU COME BACK HERE ACTING LIKE A PRETENTIOUS DOUCHE LIKE THAT AND EXPECTING A WARM WELCOME THEN YOU ARE PRACTICALY INVITING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO SHOOT YOU DOWN. GOOD DAY SIR.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby Blitzen » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Dearest Topic Creator,

I have no idea who you are, why you left, or what your return has to do with me.

Regards,
Blitzen
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 am

I actually didn't notice he was gone until I read KotH and noticed he wasn't brown nosing Warhead anymore.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 am

I know, and then he went baby blubbing psycho when I told him to piss off. So nothing to do with me, for my own part I hate, loathe and detest sycophants and do my best to Troll the shit out of any that present themselves to me.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Re: Rant about my abscence here

Postby Coximind » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Cpt. Zipps wrote:NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR ABSENCE, IN FACT MANY OF US DID NOT EVEN NOTICE IT. IF YOU COME BACK HERE ACTING LIKE A PRETENTIOUS DOUCHE LIKE THAT AND EXPECTING A WARM WELCOME THEN YOU ARE PRACTICALLY INVITING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO SHOOT YOU DOWN. GOOD DAY SIR.

ROFL

morganm wrote:So you did something bad enough to warrant being 'grounded for life' and nobody remembers why?

Enough of your LIIIEEESSS! :P

I wasn't lying. They couldn't remember either.

Blitzen wrote:Dearest Topic Creator,

I have no idea who you are, why you left, or what your return has to do with me.

Regards,
Blitzen

It doesn't. This was mostly for the people who where playing Roll To Dodge and wondered WTF happened. Especially Ross.

Warhead wrote:I know, and then he went baby blubbing psycho when I told him to piss off. So nothing to do with me, for my own part I hate, loathe and detest sycophants and do my best to Troll the shit out of any that present themselves to me.

Huh?
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

Bullshit.
Coximind
Cannon Fodder

Previous

Return to Announcements