Roll to Dodge: Roll to Dodge: Cyberpunk Razor Gang Battle

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Karl goes to the washroom to to wash up his eyelids. While cleaning up, he tells Miss Randy that PPHAJ is going to be working with everyone.. for now.

PPHAJ punches the dumb fuck that broke his taxi. Then he says, "Alright, well she seemed crazy suspicious, but she could be right, and if there really is something more dangerous then we're sitting ducks out here. I think we should follow her, but watch your fucking backs. No it has nothing to do with the jumpsuit, shut up Doctor." He gets the emergency pistol, stun gun, and pepper spray from the now useless taxi, and starts heading in the direction of the sexy suspicious jumpsuit lady.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

jmatthew
Minifig

Post by jmatthew » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:04 am

Yeah, yeah, I KNOW. Shit. I'm sorry, I've been gone for a couple days, and then ALMOST DIED on the highway when my truck spun out and died and I need to get a new starter for it and all kinds of other excuses. Seriously, that actually happened though. Sometimes, when you're older than 15, real life gets in the way of the things you really want to do. You'll understand someday, Silver....
Anyway, it's 5am now and my eyelids are revolting against my willpower, but I promise that tomorrow this will be continued. I seriously feel bad that there has been such a long break between turns because I'm having a lot of fun with this too. Meh, I'm over it.
Ok.
Tomorrow.
SORRY.
Deal with it.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 am

dude, it is compleatly fine in my book.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:30 pm

You can't fool me with your cover story. I remember the Rebel emblem on that truck, admit it, you crashed the X-Wing (truck) into a swamp and were being taught by Yoda, but you are not a Jedi. yet. You must confront Vader! Only then a Jedi will you be.

After making people wait months for ZZD I kind of know what you mean. Fuck it, it'll happen when it happens... it will happen though, RIGHT?!?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Miss Randy having finished the ironing gets the hoover (vacuum cleaner you yanks) out, and puts on the (in)appropriate maids uniform. We all know women like to bitch and moan about housework but I think they just don't want us to know they actually like it. Mind your feet!

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm

uh, hello?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 am

Having finished the Ironing, hoovering, dusting and general tidy up, Miss Randy takes a well earned rest. She opens a bottle of beer, drinks it in one gulp and then straps Girface to the love swing which was lurking behind a curtain in the back room...

To be continued...

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:38 pm

please stop cybering.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:16 am

um, I'd call it sick.

Take a bucket of cold water out into the hall and wash yourself there. *kicks Girlface out to the hall and slams door* ... *locks door*

[As punishment Girlface has now been Sig-Figged. She will be allowed to feature in FICO if Silva wants to play in the game. The only way you'll see her pic is if Silva accepts, but he obviously doesn't have to]. :)

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:12 pm

You guys just don't listen. I said EVERYONE, that means no exceptions and I always try to do what I say I'll do. Glad you accepted. This could be fun. :twisted:

naussica
Dimmy

Post by naussica » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 pm

What is FICO? I googled it and it said it was a credit score reporter. What is it really?

naussica
Dimmy

Post by naussica » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Crap, now I'm gonna get flammed by everyone who posts on this thread.

jmatthew
Minifig

Post by jmatthew » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Well, I'm back, and I must say, you guys make me want to vomit.
I love it.
Anyway, does everyone want to resume this game or has everyone lost interest?
I'm willing to pick up exactly where we left off if you all want to. (I'm afraid the "loveswing" incident will be rendered non-canonical and ignored, since I never rolled for Girlface's swinging/ cybering.)

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:14 pm

i'd love to continue, but a recap would be nice.

edit: forgot: WELCOME BACK!!

jmatthew
Minifig

Post by jmatthew » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm going to try to salvage the notepad file from my old (destroyed) laptop that had all the important "game master" information I was using, and definitely provide a recap within the next few days (before the holidays most likely).