PREPARE

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

PREPARE

Post by The Shadowscythe » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:39 pm

WARHEAD

SHADOWSCYTHE

-----

19-11-2010

-----

PREPARE
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

solvess
Dimmy

Re: PREPARE

Post by solvess » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:52 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:19-11-2010
?
Also that sounds like there's going to be a brikwars batte! :D
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:05 pm

solvess wrote:
?
The 19th of November.
This sounds like it will be an excellent battle.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Sloopofwar
Minifig

Post by Sloopofwar » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:10 pm

You better take lots of pictures. Or else.

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Obviously it is refering to fico.

solvess
Dimmy

Post by solvess » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Moronstudios wrote:
solvess wrote:
?
The 19th of November.
This sounds like it will be an excellent battle.
I thought the month came first.
Also, it will be amazing because it involves warhead.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:49 pm

I have been assured that there will be a small libation partaken during the course of events, lets hope that between the piss taking and laughter that we manage a game... otherwise I'll have carted a ton of Lego to the back of beyond through a land of wild and rustic Welsh people just to get pissed. Not that, that's a bad thing either mind.

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:10 am

OREMAWESOME1234 wrote:Obviously it is refering to fico.
. . . What? you where in chat when myself and Warhead where discussing this . . . are you really that . . . i mean . . .

Did someone replace your brain with fecal matter or something? God forbid that two people with lego and a love for violence, destruction and tits should ever meet up and . . . oh I don't know, fight a brikwar or something . . .

:iwolf:
Spoiler
Show

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:11 pm

I heard you've been buying up new Lego to kit out your Scythians. Just so you know how much I can manage to bring I was thinking in the region of 28ish Terrorkhan, 10-11 Elite Immortals and about 10-20 Immortal Maniacs (all subject to limitation depending on what you can field). I can also bring about 20 Scythian Marines, 4-5 SIBAS suits.

Vehicles and heavy equipment will be more difficult due to bulk and the type of travel arrangements it looks like I'll need to endure just to get to Wales let alone the remote rural ghetto the locals have forced you onto before walling it off. HOWEVER! I have some ideas it just depends if I act on them. The only things I have built are the Headhunter Walker (that wont be a problem) 2x Magog Interceptors and a Blackstar Heavy Strike Fighter... I think air warfare may be bad in a mostly ground based skirmish.

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Yo, where is this? Because I know Warhead is joking somewhere.
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Warhead wrote:I heard you've been buying up new Lego to kit out your Scythians. Just so you know how much I can manage to bring I was thinking in the region of 28ish Terrorkhan, 10-11 Elite Immortals and about 10-20 Immortal Maniacs (all subject to limitation depending on what you can field). I can also bring about 20 Scythian Marines, 4-5 SIBAS suits.

Vehicles and heavy equipment will be more difficult due to bulk and the type of travel arrangements it looks like I'll need to endure just to get to Wales let alone the remote rural ghetto the locals have forced you onto before walling it off. HOWEVER! I have some ideas it just depends if I act on them. The only things I have built are the Headhunter Walker (that wont be a problem) 2x Magog Interceptors and a Blackstar Heavy Strike Fighter... I think air warfare may be bad in a mostly ground based skirmish.
At the moment - I can field 8 Scythian Marines (standard flavour) along with 3 SIBAS suits, the Black Widow IFV and the Goliath Mecha.

What I'm hoping to do - is to add another 20 Scythian Marines to the total troop count, and perhaps another vehicle of some form I've yet to decide.

I can field I think 10 Immortal troops, of whatever the hell type you want, and I have 50 "assorted" minifigs that can be fielded for pretty much anything, but there is no real cohesion to what they are or who they could fight for (A rainbow force perhaps?).

I have plenty of pieces for vehicles of a non-Scythian persuasion, and enough to chuck out one (or perhaps two) small buildings, and a few bits of landscape.

I'm just hoping I can sort out this dealy with my bank so I can (hopefully) bring my troop count up to a decent fighting number.

And Cpl. Halan - this is no joke, Warhead is traveling down to me in the middle-of-nowhere fucking Wales with the promise of Violence and mayhem.

PREPARE.
Spoiler
Show

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:47 pm

:twisted: Wales shall never be the same again.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:12 pm

what is wales like?

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:14 pm

sorry about my thoery guys.

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Please tell me you have this built and waiting for him?