Problems with PMs

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

Problems with PMs

Postby Mr. FudgeDaRules » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Most of my PMs don't get sent. After a while I don't hear back from whoever I sent one too, and later I'll find it in my "outbox" instead of "sent mail". I tried sending a PM to the administrator about it, but my message got stuck in the same way. Help? Ideas?
Mr. FudgeDaRules
Minifig

Postby Zahru II » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:57 am

You know, that's because users only get their pms when they log in, or something like that. pas de probléme, it works the same way for me.

tl;dr- everything is fine, don't panic.

/thread
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Re: Problems with PMs

Postby stubby » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:02 am

Mr. FudgeDaRules wrote:I tried sending a PM to the administrator about it, but my message got stuck in the same way. Help? Ideas?

First, stop sending PMs to Rayhawk, he never logs in and there's about a 0% chance he's interested in helping anybody. If he reads your PMs at all, he'll most likely only look for ways to make your problem worse.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Ranger S2H » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:24 am

hold it, stop, rewind.

seriously, first you noticed your PM's werent working, and you continued with using the same PM system in your futile attempt at contacting the overlord? is it me or is something quite wrong with that?
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -

if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?
Ranger S2H
Cannon Fodder

Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.

Postby BFenix » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:51 am

stubby wrote:
Mr. FudgeDaRules wrote:I tried sending a PM to the administrator about it, but my message got stuck in the same way. Help? Ideas?

First, stop sending PMs to Rayhawk, he never logs in and there's about a 0% chance he's interested in helping anybody. If he reads your PMs at all, he'll most likely only look for ways to make your problem worse.

I still don't get how the guy that made Brikwars is so absent here... not like we need him now
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Tzan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:53 am

BFenix wrote:I still don't get how the guy that made Brikwars is so absent here... not like we need him now

:)
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Mr. FudgeDaRules » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:29 am

Alright, thanks. And sorry for this. I'm used to a different kind of system. Lol which means I've sent orders for forum battles three times over XD
Whoops.

EDIT: This is what you get when your dad is an IT auditor, he has taught you programming from a young age (11), and teaches you a ton about systems and computers and such. Then, you see a system you haven't observed before, and freak out because of it.
Mr. FudgeDaRules
Minifig

Postby Warhead » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Tzan wrote:
BFenix wrote:I still don't get how the guy that made Brikwars is so absent here... not like we need him now

:)

Yes, quite. What an insufferable bastard. :twisted:
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Lt. Krus » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:28 pm

I find this Rayhawk being quite shallow and pedantic.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Mr. FudgeDaRules » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Rayhawk does his job well enough. Keep and use (and abuse) power. He uses his power by keeping said power away from others. Like, making his moderators people rarely/never get on (with exceptions like piltogg and natalya).

EDIT: I'm susprised this was put in "Administration". I thought it would go to "Threads that are dumb".
Mr. FudgeDaRules
Minifig

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Nah, Rayhawk's an insufferably procrastinating bastard. I can't believe he had the patience to construct all the editions of the rulebook in the first place.

It's safe to say that since he's never here I won't get in trouble for this. Right Tzan? :D
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Oh nooo, you wont get into trouble at all :roll:
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 pm

I remember when this forum was just a bit older then a year Rayhawk would fuck every one over in any way possible, any request to him would ricochet right back straight into your face.

Like the time he had made the ranks based on the amount of posts you had, so everybody got real excited and started to post random comments like, lol, so he switched the rank titles around.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Silverdream wrote:Rayhawk is a dumb bastard who can't draw(or paint) for shit. He banned luvable members only because he was jealous of them because they were really cool and weren't n00bs.

You can't troll him you know?
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Silverdream wrote:
*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Rayhawk is a dumb bastard who can't draw(or paint) for shit. He banned luvable members only because he was jealous of them because they were really cool and weren't n00bs.

You can't troll him you know?

I'll have the chicken.

:D
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Next

Return to Administration