Everyone's fabulous For Harrison Ford

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Everyone's fabulous For Harrison Ford

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Hey, I'm planning a battle with severalcats around the basis of "Everyone's d a p p e r for Harrison Ford" This is my idea

After a brutal Al-Kind-of raid on a Super Sandwich Guy Time-Sphincter-Gate, the Al-Kind-of strike force was able to get their hands on the Super Sandwich Guy's Time Core for that station. They quickly set the Time Sphincter for mid 20th century earth, in the hopes of finding a long lost Anti-Semetic hero of yore. In their unskilled atepmts, Al-Kind-of forgot to set the
Silver-Screen-Badass-Paradox-Dampener. the result was their arrival in an alternate universe. Their exact location and time was a post-apocalyptic wasteland in earth's 21st century where every last human on earth had a primal urge to be in Harrison Ford's butt. But Al-Kind-of weren't the only ones through the Sphincter. the Super Jews soon followed, to protect the Timeline and prevent Al-Kind-of from changing history. unfortunatly, Al-Kind-of did find their Sandwich Guy-hating ally, but not the one they hoped, one that was better; Mad Max and his post apocalyptic road gang! Somehow, Max was immune to Ford's tempting ass, but as Al-Kind-of soon realized, they were not, and their longing grew. 3 days passed before word was recieved that Ford was being held in a slapped together Super Sandwich Guy base several miles away. very quickly, a daring seige was planned and forces were mobilized. If Al-Kind-of gets a hold of Ford ANd has Mad Max on their side, once they return to the future, none will be able to stop them. The forces massed around a the base and war ws initiated. who will triumph? Why do they want Harrison Ford in them so badly? Once this battle happend tomorrow, how long will it take me to post a report?

Any suggestions are apprreciated. current ideas are:

Mad Max/Al-Kind-of

Dewback with mounted harpoon cannon for scaling walls
portable mortars- transport units
supply crates
people-flinging catapaults

Super Jews

Defenses
entrenchment
EnCor allies?

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:11 pm

This isn't the wright place to post this.

(at least I think, I didn't really read your WOT)
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:14 pm

It's preparartion for a battle, so it kind of goes here...

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:42 pm

After convening with severalcats, we have decided that the ultimate weapon will be a gun that shoots smaller guns that shoot exploding bacon.