The quest of Piltogg

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:46 pm

nope, long-time forum members do not die. And if they do, they need only wait in a vat of restorative fluids (Akkadian pat. no. 5) to be returned to life, completely zombie-like-side-effect free.
Last edited by piltogg on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedShirt
Officer

Post by RedShirt » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 pm

nope, bloodwariors have no spot until I get to a slaughter based scenario, probably Blitzen's. (she is going to be hidden within a large crowd, to buy time)

But will Brik-hed come in?

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:44 pm

piltogg wrote:nope, lond-time forum members do not die. And if they do, they need only wait in a vat of restorative fluids (Akkadian pat. no. 5) to be returned to life, completely zombie-like-side-effect free.
I'm a long time forum member?
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:47 pm

piltogg wrote:nope, long-time forum members do not die. And if they do, they need only wait in a vat of restorative fluids (Akkadian pat. no. 5) to be returned to life, completely zombie-like-side-effect free.

crap.... be careful with the man in the top hat....

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Cpl. Halan wrote:
piltogg wrote:nope, lond-time forum members do not die. And if they do, they need only wait in a vat of restorative fluids (Akkadian pat. no. 5) to be returned to life, completely zombie-like-side-effect free.
enough that I remember your name.
noobs in 2.5 = brikhead and man in the top-hat.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Oooh, this is gonna be edgy... but put Admiral Ross Varn down for a spot. Preferable with a BFG [y'know, the combo OTC/missile launcher/plasma lazer/shield thing] since he doesn't have an artifact, possibly backing Piltogg up since he crashed in the wastes of whatever world you're attacking now Doable?
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

RedShirt
Officer

Post by RedShirt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:45 pm

piltogg wrote:
Cpl. Halan wrote:
enough that I remember your name.
noobs in 2.5 = brikhead and man in the top-hat.
Yay! I've been upgraded from uber-noob to regular noob!

RedShirt
Officer

Post by RedShirt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:
Cpl. Halan wrote:Yo, You guys do know that if piltogg gets the stupendous featinator, he will be invincible. Piltogg gets + a lot to all rolls, including heroic feat rolls, and with the stupendous featinator, he will get infinite feats.
:byzero: possibly a brik-headed scientist and a man with a top hat can stop him!
Yeah... I'm sure. At least my invincible head will be at least some help.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 pm

The mighty Head Separator isn't the only thing I have. One of Major Natalya's subordinate heroes, Regulus, carries a .44 Magnum (The most powerful handgun in the world) and there's also the matter of her pet Daemonic Ice Dragon from Krysto whose existence has only been mentioned once before.

Also, here's a picture of the Head Separator in one of its glorious battles:

A mere flick of the wrist will take a minifig's head straight off. It may look plain and ordinary, but don't let its looks trick you; its' power is insane. This circular saw has seen the decapatory death of untold thousands of minifigs.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Oooh, this is gonna be edgy... but put Admiral Ross Varn down for a spot. Preferable with a BFG [y'know, the combo OTC/missile launcher/plasma lazer/shield thing] since he doesn't have an artifact, possibly backing Piltogg up since he crashed in the wastes of whatever world you're attacking now Doable?
absolutely.

@natalya, I would have preferred a slightly less common representation, but I guess that works. (I had envisioned involving a dreadnought with a brick-separator.) but it's up to you of course, especially if you decide to do the report yourself. (which I hope at least somebody does, as otherwise I feel like this whole thing has very little validity as a historical account, if I was the only one who had any say in what happened.)

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:38 pm

RedShirt wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:
Cpl. Halan wrote:Yo, You guys do know that if piltogg gets the stupendous featinator, he will be invincible. Piltogg gets + a lot to all rolls, including heroic feat rolls, and with the stupendous featinator, he will get infinite feats.
:byzero: possibly a brik-headed scientist and a man with a top hat can stop him!
Yeah... I'm sure. At least my invincible head will be at least some help.
*facepalm* sorry, but the only invincible character here is hardsuit piltogg. even the man in the top hat can be killed. (it's just really hard to do that :wink: )

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:53 pm

very well then... here is a picture of the waiting list of characters to be in the next two sections. just because I enjoy making teaser pictures until I have time to do the real work.
Also Piltogg is not invincible, as in the last battle, there were two things which had the potential to kill him. I just used tactics to evade those two things. But that will get quite a bit harder once there are like 10 things that are capable of killing him.

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:04 pm

I assume that's me on the right- orange pants, dead giveaway. If it is, could you switch out the head for someone who's eye's don't look so... closeset?
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm the dude on the far right? If so, a minigun doesn't really fit, Gould does assault rifles, not heavy weapons
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:23 pm

ok.
Cpl. Halan wrote:I'm the dude on the far right? If so, a minigun doesn't really fit, Gould does assault rifles, not heavy weapons
Oh, it's a rifle, just with multiple barrels. (I wanted to make it a little bit different from standard, and this was the best way I found w/o part mutilation.