The quest of Piltogg

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Hmm, If you could give me a spot that would be nice. As moderator of Reports From the Field I would likely bring a camera that doubles as a rocket launcher and a cup of tea to the battle and send my time going around and interviewing combatants while the battle is going on, ally and enemy alike.
If you are unable to do this that is fine.

You did a wonderful job on Almighty Benny.
Last edited by Moronstudios on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 pm

umm... is the guy in the red shirt the man in the top hat? he has a black body/pants w/yellow hands, and a kinda generic, shaven face. plus a black cape. well, you got the top hat right. your top-hatted fig could be one of his minions, i guess.

RedShirt
Officer

Post by RedShirt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:02 pm

I see Brik-Hed on the far left, but who's the guy with the red brick for a head?

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:06 pm

RedShirt wrote:I see Brik-Hed on the far left, but who's the guy with the red brick for a head?
I would guess the Dread Pirate 2x2 as he looks like he has the The Hook of Melting.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

RedShirt
Officer

Post by RedShirt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Moronstudios wrote:
RedShirt wrote:I see Brik-Hed on the far left, but who's the guy with the red brick for a head?
I would guess the Dread Pirate 2x2 as he looks like he has the The Hook of Melting.
Ahh... that makes sense. Brik-Hed had a bad run-in with 2x2 a while ago (sadly undocumented)

It's why he has a brick for a head.
At least that's my excuse. I never actually met 2x2

Lt. Krus
Dimmy

Post by Lt. Krus » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Might I ask if you could make my sigfig, as seen in my Tyronian Megathread?

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:21 am

piltogg wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:Oooh, this is gonna be edgy... but put Admiral Ross Varn down for a spot. Preferable with a BFG [y'know, the combo OTC/missile launcher/plasma lazer/shield thing] since he doesn't have an artifact, possibly backing Piltogg up since he crashed in the wastes of whatever world you're attacking now Doable?
absolutely.

@natalya, I would have preferred a slightly less common representation, but I guess that works. (I had envisioned involving a dreadnought with a brick-separator.) but it's up to you of course, especially if you decide to do the report yourself. (which I hope at least somebody does, as otherwise I feel like this whole thing has very little validity as a historical account, if I was the only one who had any say in what happened.)
Don't worry I'll make an immaculate palace shrine for the circular saw. It looks plain, but the monument to its existence will make it be awesome.

I would suggest making it look like this, except it should be symmetrical. The lava could be used to help fight off those who would defile it
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

RedShirt
Officer

Post by RedShirt » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Lt. Krus wrote:Might I ask if you could make my sigfig, as seen in my Tyronian Megathread?
At least add a link. Then we (the noobs) can see what you're talking about
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:12 pm

all people who request that their minnifig be included will be. please explain in story form what they are doing there though, otherwise I will be the one to make up a reason and you may not like it. Also: if you are to lazy to post a picture of your sigfig, I have full artistic rights to decide exactly what they look like.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:20 pm

piltogg wrote:all people who request that their minnifig be included will be. please explain in story form what they are doing there though, otherwise I will be the one to make up a reason and you may not like it. Also: if you are to lazy to post a picture of your sigfig, I have full artistic rights to decide exactly what they look like.
ok. well, call your top-hatted fellow, say, a minion of the real Man In The Top Hat.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Who, Ross? You know him.

she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

RedShirt
Officer

Post by RedShirt » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Ah... thanks. Although I havn't seen him before.
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:11 pm

RedShirt wrote:Ah... thanks. Although I havn't seen him before.
never mind that was mr. varn's avatar for a long time.....

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:12 pm

No, not you two, I meant Piltogg.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Silverdream wrote:Silva was represented famously in Warhead's zombie zulu dawn, but he can look like any noob who thinks chrome is teh coolz. That is if you want to use him. He wants to annoy the shit out of everyone with cheap tactics, invulnerability from the undead and being a dumbass that while a dumbass won't even banhammer himself, only his allies.
sounds exactly like you, silva!