do you think this is a good idea?

yes
36%
no
64%

Total votes : 22

Postby samuelzz10 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Hoboman wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:I was saying dumbass at hoboman.

Ah how sweet. That is the nicest thing I have been called all week.

But it does not change the fact that you are a n00b, it just makes you a n00b who does not know how to communicate. :wink:
I guess you could call me that. Actually, I have been kind of a noob lately to think of it.I know this won't make up for it, but i'm sorry.
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby solvess » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:01 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:
Hoboman wrote:

Ah how sweet. That is the nicest thing I have been called all week.

But it does not change the fact that you are a n00b, it just makes you a n00b who does not know how to communicate. :wink:
I guess you could call me that. Actually, I have been kind of a noob lately to think of it.I know this won't make up for it, but I'm sorry.

Nothing says your sorry like a carnage filled forum battle.
Last edited by solvess on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
solvess
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Silverdream wrote:Ross ranted about how he wants his sister

My sister's nine, pedo. I oddly remember something about this though, I'll have to go find it.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:51 am

Ew, man. Far too young. Any hot moms on the go? :warhead:
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Hoboman » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:18 am

Ross_Varn wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Ross ranted about how he wants his sister

My sister's nine, pedo. I oddly remember something about this though, I'll have to go find it.

I remember that, Ross spoke of having the hots for his sister in this thread:

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5487
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:25 am

It was a failed troll thingy, died pretty fast though.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby ikensall » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Silverdream wrote:This pisses me the fuck off. You can rant wherever the fuck you want as long as you have balls and debonair. People even derail topics using rants. Like how America's GDP is stupid and won't give Natalya money. Or how German men are hairy and where speedos and how warhead has a legitimate son who he pays child support for and doesn't ignore any of his children and stuff. Ross ranted about how he wants his sister. Warhead jerked off to this. Also warhead rants about the hill and how it can't be destroyed or something. If you really suck at ranting though you should never ever rant. It'll make you look like a noob, or possibly an internet liar or something. These people will stop at nothing to promote forum chaos, and they should never be given water. It's <a href='http://tinyurl.com/y42zurt'>alot</a> like how Hidler and the natzis were in Germany and how the Americans fought the natzis, if they didn't give water to them then they wouldn't have killed three thousand jews. They would just be sitting in their rooms and trying of ways to internet lie. By the way lying is bad and it hurts everyone and there's always a way to be truthful. Like if Piltogg got on your doorstep and you were chilling out with Anne Frank and he asked if you had any jews at your place because he's a natzi. What you should do is get a gun and shoot him. Or compliment his mustache and seduce him. This will work because hidler is jealous of stalin's mustache. That's why he invaded russia, because stalin said "You know what they say, Small mustache, small dic..tator"

Godwins Law denotes that you fail.
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:29 pm

This thread just got derailed. (samuelzz10 abandons thread)
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Oh that! Yeah, when I was crowned king of Star Wars Trolls. Right.

That was pretty dumb. >.<
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:45 am

It does, every time you even get a tiny bit agitated about Silver or want to put him in his place he wins.
He fucking faps to it.
And I love it, not the fapping though.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby BrickSyd » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 pm

stubby wrote:The rant-free subforums are the Beer and Non-Dimmies areas. Not sure if any of you can see those if you haven't been granted access yet though. metal rants go in the metal forum. Most others go in Threads That Are Dumb.

Speaking of the beer forum. How can I get access to this forum?

I was navigating the beer section and I spontaneously wanted to reply something only to be told that I was not granted the required special access to do so.

I do not post a lot because my first language is french thus limiting my capacity to post interesting and appropriately formulated comments (aka don't know how to spell) but I don't live with my mom, meaning that I fill half of the condition required to be included in this section. Given that 1/2 is 0,5 and that 0,5 can be rounded to 1, it can be considered that I fill roughly 100% of the required conditions to post in this forum.

But now the moment's gone.. :bye:
BrickSyd
Minifig

Postby Silverdream » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:44 pm

BrickSyd wrote:
stubby wrote:The rant-free subforums are the Beer and Non-Dimmies areas. Not sure if any of you can see those if you haven't been granted access yet though. metal rants go in the metal forum. Most others go in Threads That Are Dumb.

Speaking of the beer forum. How can I get access to this forum?

I was navigating the beer section and I spontaneously wanted to reply something only to be told that I was not granted the required special access to do so.

I do not post a lot because my first language is french thus limiting my capacity to post interesting and appropriately formulated comments (aka don't know how to spell) but I don't live with my mom, meaning that I fill half of the condition required to be included in this section. Given that 1/2 is 0,5 and that 0,5 can be rounded to 1, it can be considered that I fill roughly 100% of the required conditions to post in this forum.

But now the moment's gone.. :bye:

Don't leave. I'm sorry I was a dick when you made your first post.

I'm terrible at french and spanish.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:16 pm

BrickSyd wrote:Speaking of the beer forum. How can I get access to this forum?

You need to ask Stubby with a PM.
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby BrickSyd » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:20 am

Thank you very much for the information[/list]
BrickSyd
Minifig

Re:

Postby IX_Legion » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:
The beer and non dimmes sub forums are almost NEVER updated. and the point is to un-rantify the general disscussion subforum, dumbass.

Are you, by any chance, in or running for a political office? Because if the answer is no, I really think you'd fit right in...
This should be in the Rulebook somewhere:

"Any problem on earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives"
-Valkyrie (the movie)
IX_Legion
Minifig

PreviousNext

Return to Administration