Firefly Run, Episode 1-The Fog Falls Signup/Turn 0

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Firefly Run, Episode 1-The Fog Falls Signup/Turn 0

Postby Elmagnifico » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:21 am

Hi guys, guess what? I said Firefly Run would return, and now I deliver!

As the echoes of the crash recede and the wartrain escapes into the mist with Pedro in tow, the survivors of that bloody pileup begin to awaken.

Von Brag, the last member of the Krimson Karavan, is the first to awaken, having merely fallen on his STYLISHLY STEEL-LINED TOP HAT.

"I say, there's a bloody pea-souper of a fog about."

The Trident Co. Plasma Fury is the next to regain his bearings, his stimulant mask quickly banishing any traces of grogginess.

Not to be outdone, the two remaining Road Warriors, Captain and the Deathcar Driver, regain consciousness next.

Dirk Winters, renegade Trident Co. derrick rigger, is already awake and sizing up the situation.

Last, but certainly not least, are the Land Reavers Flamer and Buzzsaw Buddy, who have outlived their illustrious leader Crazymal 4242, and are not happy.

A pair of Canaveral Marshals look on askance alongside their minigun-wielding feather-toting patrol leader, Jacob Marcusson, unsure of who to shoot first.

A general overview of the battlefield. Note the dead Road Warrior center stage, still clutching the Solar Modulator in his cold, dead fingers.

As an aside, straying into the fog without a light source, such as the lantern the Canaverals possess, would be considered suicide.

For those of you interested in grabbing a spot, sorry, no dice. I'm waiting until Friday for the original owners of the respective factions to send in orders, and then I'll start down the list. In the meantime, you can get in line and send in orders for the faction you want now, so I can play out this turn quicky-pronto on Friday.

As usual, it's first come, first go so far as orders are concerned.

Faction [original owner] (next-in-line), *=Submitted Orders

Krimson Karavan [Aoffan23*] ()
Trident Co. [Yoda_Dog*] ()
Road Warriors [Tuefish] ()
Dirk Winters [501stCadians] ()
Land Reavers [Warhead*] ()
Canaveral Marshals [Solvess*] ()

The remaining reservees have been contacted via PM. See you lot Friday!
Last edited by Elmagnifico on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Bragallot » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:50 am

Nice interpretation of my sigfig - can't believe I hadn't seen it before. Should be interesting to see someone else in control. Gogo aoffan! 8)
Bragallot
Blockguy

Location: Trying to find something stupid enough to say to get me a new custom rank.

Postby aoffan23 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Bragallot wrote:Nice interpretation of my sigfig - can't believe I hadn't seen it before. Should be interesting to see someone else in control. Gogo aoffan! 8)

I'll do my best. :wink:

Although the feats I have in mind could very easily kill me if failed. Hmmm... :?
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby 501stCadians » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 am

I'll take dirk again. Fuck Yes.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
My Little Pony

Postby Elmagnifico » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:17 am

Well then, let's see some orders! You and Tuefish are the only ones holding this battle up!

In other news, the Road Warriors faction is now up for grabs.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Bragallot » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 am

I'd help you out, but I'd be biased to help Von Brag win so. Luckily there's always solvess :lol:
Bragallot
Blockguy

Location: Trying to find something stupid enough to say to get me a new custom rank.

Return to Forum Battles