TFBS turn 3 (REPLACEMENT PLAYER NEEDED)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Theblackdog
Pooplord

TFBS turn 3 (REPLACEMENT PLAYER NEEDED)

Post by Theblackdog » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm sorry for the huge delay; someone was staying in the basement and I needed to move some stuff. I may have put a few things back wrong, but the battlefield looks fine and all of the playable units are in the right place, so let's get started...

Santa's Elves

The sleigh lands and three elves step out to collect their fallen leader.

With Santa aboard, it heads back towards the fort. Because of the takeoff and landing its move was reduced.

Rudolph takes off...

...and opens fire on Zombie Lincoln, but misses.

Zombie Lincoln

Zombie Lincoln takes off his hat and pulls out...

...a grenade!

The bazooka trooper is dead. Again.

Aliens

The Alien bazooka trooper fires on Santa's sleigh, but misses. The flamethrower trooper reloads his bazooka.

The saucer heads back towards the troops, but thanks to the wizard's slowing spell it doesn't go too far.

Bounty Hunters

The fighter takes out a gun turret; unfortunately, Zombie Lincoln was no longer inside it.

It moves on across the field.

The two troops on the building near the starting point go back up to the roof. The shotgun rocket launcher slows its wielder by 1" per turn.

Meanwhile the Hero sights out the window of his own building...

... and kills two Dimmies.

Knights

The cart moves towards the fort, and the Black Knight makes a rousing speech to increase his troops' skill. He gets a critical success, making all attacks automatically hit for the rest of the turn. In the meantime, the catapult fires a round towards the Black Hat fort...

...killing three riflemen.

The Robot Uprising

They round the fort, staying alert for dangers.

Clones

Two clone troopers rush towards the Black Hat APC, but they aren't quite close enough to board.

Their tank has a bit more luck, doing 13 points of damage to the Black Hat APC. It only has 3 damage points left.

T.L.A.

The T.L.A. fighter launches both its missiles...

... but only scores two points of damage on the sleigh.

Its gun is much more successful though.

Tired of gun fighting, Irony Man charges forward to engage the enemy with his fists. "FALLLLLLLLLCOOOONNNNN....."

"...PUUUUUNNNNNNNCH!"

The troops move up; the rifleman retrieves his pants and puts them back on, while the minigunner kills a Dimmy on the first floor of the fort.

Dimmies

The single dimmy left out of the three who went to retrieve the presents grabs two.

He uses the Negaverse portal to warp back to the fort.

Meanwhile, the Bohrok grabs the last present...

...and sets fire to the tree!

The elves have 3 turns until the tree burns down to avenge its destruction by killing the Bohrok. If they succeed, they get an Almighty Benny; if they fail, they get an Unmighty Penny.

Two dimmy troops and the Dimmy Hero leap down from the fort and charge the T.L.A. attackers, killing both T.L.A. troops...

...but when the Hero tried to make them do a striptease to embarrass Irony Man, they refused and broke off the attack.

Road Warriors

The Ninja and Hero hijack the Elf VTOL.

Meanwhile, the flamethrower trooper burninates the sniper elf.

Deconstruction workers

The killdozer charges forward, but Bob the Unbuilder notes with dismay that they're still falling behind. In desperation, he takes out a tube of Sociopathically Deranged Glue...

...and throws it under the cart wheels! The cart can't move for the next turn, although the horses can still be unhitched and move separately.

Black Hat Men

The downed hovercraft's pilot calls to the nearby droid.

The APC eliminates the clone's tank.

The fighter attacks the TLA fighter but misses.

Commander Black leaps onto the wall and fires down at the Robots, damaging the Railgun Bot. It has only 1 structure point left.

Unfortunately the Artillery Bot's response shot kills him.

The fort's remaining gun turret attacks the UFO, and misses.

End phase

The first repair droid answers the hovercraft pilot's call, and repairs and re-arms the vehicle.

The second repairs the deathmobile. The Road Warriors who were disrupted recover.

The third moves towards the fallen Dimmies but isn't yet close enough to revive them.

This is shaping up to be an interesting battle. Orders in 48 hours!
Last edited by Theblackdog on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Post by Ham » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:36 pm

What? The riflemen didn't hump the APC? Damn.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
Wightbagel died for our sins.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Re: TFBS turn 3

Post by Magic Soap » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Theblackdog wrote:I'm sorry for the huge delay; someone was staying in the basement
WHAT

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm

That was not my orders, Hero Feat was to pants Ironman despite his suit.

Ah well,
This turns orders please wrote:
We are Dimmies and we hate everything, we waste everything and we don't care lol. Have them smash all the presents, don't even bother looking at what they are. Hero Feat: Break the fort! Smash it to bits, same with Ironmans funky new suit, the smegger. Get the Bohrok to destroy it's present and cut down the flaming tree to use as a melee weapon. The Elf's will just need to be too late, to bad.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Sorry about the orders mixup, you wrote this:
warhead's orders wrote:Hero/Stupendous Feat: To lead the Dimmies in a forced striptease frenzy (Ironman Battle Suit or not) that will hopefully leave Ironman helpless and a bit embarrassed. Be sure to take photos, to send to YouTube.
I figured that both this and pantsing Irony Man were stupendous feats (since Irony Man's pants are pretty much welded on) I don't remember what motivated me to choose this one. I guess I thought it would have made the better picture.

Those are your orders for next turn? My, we're being nihilistic aren't we. One detail: I have no idea how the bohrok is going to hold a tree.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey, no big deal. :D I just couldn't be arsed PM'ing and I'm too Dimmie to care who knows my orders, lol!

I've been reading up on Dimmies on the Wiki and stuff since taking this team on anyways. I think the destruction thing suits them.

Ok, it may not hold the tree but it can cut it down and launch it (kick/throw) at someone nearby, that prick in the building that shot my guys would be my first choice btw. Did you know that sometimes pine trees can explode due to being on fire, something to do with highly flammable sap or something. :twisted:

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Well,the fortress destruction should be fun. And easy, since it's composed entirely of megabloks...

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm

If I recall it's because of the pine cones which kinda explode due to the heat, sending sparks in every direction and setting the rest on fire. Which is why pine forests burn so well / fires spread so fast in them.

Who cares as long as there's explosions though!
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:10 pm

That's what you guys get for attacking me! Your hero is dead! :twisted:

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:06 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah, seems that you've been pointedly attacking me in every battle you can. I didn't even know that Ironman was your team. Do you have some sort of hard on for me or something? :roll: Probably because I slap you about on the forums but hey, fairs fair. I still think your a girly little bitch. :wink: I mean I'm playing for some lulz and your being an revenge driven anorak, it's hardly victory. :)

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Warhead wrote:Yeah, yeah, yeah, seems that you've been pointedly attacking me in every battle you can. I didn't even know that Ironman was your team. Do you have some sort of hard on for me or something? :roll: Probably because I slap you about on the forums but hey, fairs fair. I still think your a girly little bitch. :wink: I mean I'm playing for some lulz and your being an revenge driven anorak, it's hardly victory. :)
Irony Man isn't on his team, it's on mine. You just happened to be the closest target.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 pm

OK, orders have been coming in fast so it's time to put up the List o' Shame.

Orders needed from:
Casundrud (Aliens)
Yoda_Dog (Knights)
Ham701 (Clones)
Ross_Varn (Black Hat)

Also need clarifications from:
aoffan23 (T.L.A.), his original orders are impossible.

Yoda_Dog
Officer
Location: Grinding on Scratch's flagpole while riding a unicorn over the rainbow. While high.

Post by Yoda_Dog » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Question: does my Heroic Feat form last turn still apply? Either way, it will seriously affect my orders.
Arkbrik wrote:Rayhawk is lazy.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:19 pm

No, it no longer applies.

EDIT: Updating the list o' shame an sending out PMs. I wanna hold at least one turn this weekend.

Need orders from:

casundrud (Aliens)
Yoda_Dog (Knights, but I know he's at least paying attention)
Ross_Varn (Black Hat)

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:52 pm

OK. At this point no one on the list has responded. Since casundrud has been consistently late, I'm going to start looking for a replacement for him this round, and maybe for subsequent rounds as well if he doesn't get orders in on time. Any volunteers?