Prelude of Destruction

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Prelude of Destruction

Post by Zahru II » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:40 am

Deep within the walls of the Fortress of Evul:

WH: 'Deadlock, your foolish gambit has failed, and only resulted in the loss of precious resources. I am most disappoint.'

DL: 'It was only a temporary setback. And on the other hand, you could've lent me some skirmishers who could crush the winners of the fight. But once again, I suppose this was another prime example of the lack of your foresight, almighty master.'

WH: 'Why you cur! How dare you judge my abilities, pawn!'

DL: 'I think you have a grave misunderstanding. I am an Immortal, not one of your foolhardy minions, and we are in an alliance, not vassals of you. My priorities are the same as my Empire, and from what I saw, it seems that you're an ineffective ally. And ineffectiveness has to be culled.'

WH: 'My, my, what a polite way to challenge leadership. But first, have fun with my guards. Attack!'

>gibberish incantations<
'LIGHTNING!'

WH: 'Impressive. But I didn't expect these to pose any challenge to you.'

WH: 'Well, Deadlock you fought well till this point. I gave you a choice: you can apologize and I may let you live, or die by my hands like a dog. What's your decision?'

DL: 'NEITHER!'

*cough, cough*

DL: 'Formidable fighting skills. A small part of me feels sorry for you, but what has to be done, has to be done.'

WH: 'wha-what tri-trickery is this?'

DL: 'Let's say that I'm sending you on a vacation. Give my regards to the Abyss that spawned you, Warhead!'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

'Well now...'

'Time do take action. Fink! Ghoul! Rally the hordes!'

Meanwhile, at an orkish camp:

'Hear ye fellow orks! We lost many great orks recently. All of our foes mopped the floor with us. You wanna know why?'

'We abandoned our true path! We abolished the ancient magiks! Remember Grishnák, remember the Warlock! Remember their might and awe! They led with military prowess, and serpentine cunning.'

'Our time has come once again! I, Gzar'turg contacted the spirits of the elders and received their long-lost heritage! And behold the greatest prize that comes with this:'

*fanatical cheer and bellowing roars*

Somewhere else...

Majisto: 'We're glad you're back Fabio, but I think this fact alone is not enough to give you command.'

Jean-Francois: 'Oui, oui! I heard rumors of your courage already...'

Fabio: 'My, my, friends, I'm flattered how grateful you are that I am back. But let's face it: Niol is near-dead, Von Bragstein is near-insane if not already, and I've already faced the madness of the undead. Who's more suitable than myself?'

'I'm sorry to interrupt you, but what you're discussing has been already decided by the King himself.'

*gasp*

'Rune-Paladin Apollyon!'

'Yes, it is I who was chosen to lead the armies while Sir Niol is recovering from his grievous wounds. I cometh for you, Fabio. Your experiences and knowledge about our enemy could be very valuable for us. However, you must come now, as we have no time to waste!'
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 am

Someone's going to be angry... *hides*

At the return of the shaman and Apollyon rescuing us from Fabio's incompetence, however, I can only say -> :D

Calling me insane, is he? Vell, I might haf e little zurprise vor de little Scheisseritter 8)

Great stuff Zahru!
Last edited by Bragallot on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:36 am

Ah the tension...!

Great character introduction.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Awesome beyond measure, that was an electrifying intro, each one better than the last. :shock:

That Medivo Warhead guy kept coming up with imposable situations making victory that much harder to achieve anyway, he was too mean with the numbers of troops too. Besides, he's not THE real Warhead, he's just a sphincter personality echo since the Fall of Fico and his Fight with Elmagnifico. There are more such echoes floating around the Brikverse, I'm sure we've seen plenty of them in many forum battles in the last year. Dreadlock being Immortal would act exactly that way even to the real Warhead, he's older and wiser and more powerful so spot fuckin' on, well done!

Glad you went with the Orks for the new Beast, good call.

Appollyon will make an excellent Paladin, I look forward to testing his metal in battle, and breaking him like all the others. :twisted:

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 pm

*comes out of hiding*

Which others? The mounted ones that kicked your ass every time? :) (gotta respect the mandatory protocol of an incoming Zahru forum battle)
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm sorry, I don't speak drolling jibber jabber, more mashed banana von Brag, you insane little nut? Say, how's Sir Niol doing these days? :twisted:

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 pm

INSANE? WHO? ME?

Yes, there's a lot of Warheads, ages of mom-shagging have done that... Wait that's not an insult >.>

Niol blew himself up, though, for the record 8)
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Semantics! He broke under pressure.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 pm

This should be aka Prelude to fuckin EPIC!