Inquistadores (Full Army)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Inquistadores (Full Army)

Post by Bragallot » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:10 pm

The Inquistadores are a sizeable space faction that concentrates its power on their massive mother planet of Dios and the surrounding systems as well as holds some colonies on desolate parts of the Brikverse that are valuable to its economy. They worship their mother planet and regard it as a god. All of the men are raised into the army, administrative functions are handled by women or those men that are too old or incapable to fight. Slaves, captured on the frequent raids Inquistadores hold across the Brikverse, are responsible for the manual labour. Inquistadores are a highly hostile faction that hardly have any friendly contact with other space nations and are at odds with many of them. Peaches, Brittanians, followers of other religions, atheists and any kind of aliens are amongst their prime targets. Since they only sporadically try to increase their territory, when they have amassed enough slaves to colonize it, they have been managing to keep this up and avoided huge conflicts. Inquistadores are infamous for their outright brutal way of approaching warfare.

Here you see an admiral marshaling his forces.

Cyborg shock troopers are genocidal maniacs taken from the lowest classes of society and from the criminals. Their minds and bodies are literally programmed to kill and obey, and they also have enhanced aggression. In short, they are more like beasts than men, and used on the frontlines with heavy armour and OTCs to break up enemy formations as well as pulse guns that may either be set to laser rounds or pulse drives to knock over and momentarily stun enemies so they can execute their bloody business...

Regular shock troopers, who form the second wave of an assault, are actually worse than the programmed Cyborgs since they are still able to think consciously about their position in the army. Since all those that can't be of use as slaves are to be killed in an assault, these men and their chainsaws have been responsible for some of the worst genocides seen across the Brikverse.

Space conquistadores are usually the final wave of an assault to arrive, when the expendable shock troops have already taken the brunt of the punishment. These are armed with machine guns and armoured in anti-blaster plate and mail. Their unit also carries the main banner. Note the flag guard with the Brittanian-style heavy laser.

More space conquistadores, this time armed with miniguns. They are heavy troops that can confidently force a breakthrough or hold a position against most opposition.

Elite chainstaff guards make sure their commanders stay safe. They also pilot the vehicles.

"Admiral, the emissary from the Immortal Empire is here."

"Very well. Let him reveal himself, then."

A VoL heavy trooper arrived.

"Hail. I speak in the name of the Immortal Empire, of which my own empire of the VoL is a part. The Inquistadores are to aid the mighty Immortal Empire as they conquer the Brikverse. Stand against them, and you will be destroyed. Think well, we will only offer you once."

"You can spare me your threats, barbarian. Inform your leader the Inquistadores are willing to fight at the Immortal's side in the coming conflict."

It was a logical choice for the Inquistadores, since they suspected it would mostly allow them to continue doing what they were doing and most of all it should keep the conflict away from their planet of which they are so fond. Even though it would force them to side with some 'less than desirable' allies self preservation outweighs principles with these people and they were certain they would be able to gain the Emperor's favour rather than any of their inferior newfound 'allies'...
Last edited by Bragallot on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Nobody expected this.
/horrible pun

Turned out quite well Brags, I like them.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Communiqué from: High Lord Warhead wrote: This is indeed most excellent news. I am sure the Emperor will be proud to fight alongside such fine troops as these. An exchange of Emissaries; perhaps a son or daughter, and teams of military advisers is in order so that we both may learn each others ways, all in the interests of integrating both of our great nations in the coming war.
Also, we have found ourselves to be the new owners of a few hundred million freshly subjugated and dispossessed slaves. As you can appreciate this is a drain on manpower at this time. Being new to the Brikverse and as yet unfamiliar with the established Galactic Order of things we are seeking those interested in brokering the sale of such spoils for us. Perhaps further discussion regarding this topic will be of benefit to all concerned.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Im making a small faction called the BrikQuisition to go along with a story I am preparing, they awfully look like the Inquistadores, maybe Ill then send you some pics so we can arrange some kind of link, whadda ya think Brag?

Swordsalmon
Nice TRIPS

Post by Swordsalmon » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:14 pm

The Inquistadores are awesome. Their guns and chainsaws just add to the cool factor. :)
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:43 am

▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:58 am

Communiqué from: High Lord Warhead wrote: This is indeed most excellent news. I am sure the Emperor will be proud to fight alongside such fine troops as these. An exchange of Emissaries; perhaps a son or daughter, and teams of military advisers is in order so that we both may learn each others ways, all in the interests of integrating both of our great nations in the coming war.
Also, we have found ourselves to be the new owners of a few hundred million freshly subjugated and dispossessed slaves. As you can appreciate this is a drain on manpower at this time. Being new to the Brikverse and as yet unfamiliar with the established Galactic Order of things we are seeking those interested in brokering the sale of such spoils for us. Perhaps further discussion regarding this topic will be of benefit to all concerned.
Sure, our administrative department is already at it. You'll find them to be very efficient handling cases such as these. A space vessel has been sent to Immortal territory, amongst them:

Prince Vinambre, the greatest warrior amongst the Inquistadores.

His title may not mean a lot anymore but it is his fighting prowess and patriotic mindset that gained him his reputation.

Token to the patriotic ideal is the Inquistadore banner he insists on carrying around. It is a treacherous thing, however, for it actually has a built-in laser he might use in a pinch. However Vinambre loves to settle things up and close above all, and, possessing perfected physical skills as well as a set of heavy power armour little things halt his charge. Armed with a double lightsabre and nova sword, his defence has driven oppenents insane.

Size comparison: Vinambre stands a good deal taller than average minifigs. He was picked not only because of his prestige and how it should keep the immortals happy, or his adequate diplomatic abilities, but mostly because he should be able to hold his ground amongst the maniacs and likely some of the Immortals, as well. Vinambre sees his mission as a 'holy quest to carry out the will and name of our great planet and ensure its prosperity.'

@ BF: Excellent, I was thinking to make them have some loose ties with others (slave traders, space pirates and the like) that are like-minded but didn't have plans for the faction, just make sure they're not anything they would kill and your guys could fill up the gap ;)
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:34 pm

He's one handsome devil I say.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Awesomely handsome devil. 8)

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:35 am

Having just purchased some of these Spanish hats I now have all these parts but they are at present already in use and of a low number, just less than a ten man squad. However, I will be happy to include what I do have in later Immortal ventures. Sorry Brag.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Wha? I didn't even know you were copying these guys, tbh. That makes you and Natalya, cool. Turns out they have more potential than I first hoped :)
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:51 pm

I don't do seals.... :shock: um, no-beastiality!

White Nun
Dimmy

Post by White Nun » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Inquistadores! What a great bunch of well constructed and seriously nasty chaps. The Immortals and these chaps are almost made for each other.
:studgod: :ftw:

Bragallot

Re: Inquistadores

Post by Bragallot » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:50 pm

I was tired of switching parts around, so I made the Falx and the Inquistadores separate forses. I don't think Sci-fi armies need so many figs anyway.

There's been a little civil war in Dios, and an unexpected faction seems to be emerging as the new leading faction: the Valente family. Through cunning plans and skilled soldiers they have managed to defy all odds.

The commandos (right) and assault troopers, armed with powerblades and heavy rifles.

Valente and his son with commander Tzan to the left (I decided to name him so because the fig happened to have the same face as Tzan's avatar) and the heavy troopers, all armed with miniguns.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: Inquistadores

Post by Zupponn » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm

I really like how the soldiers all basically have the same awesome face.