Re: The Scythian Galactic Codex (20,000 VIEWS!)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby Cpl. Halan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Congratulations, Schythe. These guys look great, and they mean your LDD stuff is turning real. Oh, and when Warhead shows up, give him hell.
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.
Cpl. Halan
Dimmy

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Bragallot wrote:
Paco the Duck Ninja wrote:Wow! I was worried these guys wouldn't be able to take on Warhead's force, but now it seems like both sides are even. I'm dying of anticipation for the November battle report.

60 marines vs. 200 immortals... 8)

60 marines vs. 200 immortals? Seems a little unfair to me . . . they could use more immortals! :P

And warhead there will be no touchin- ooooh getting in touch - that's better. Just don't you be touching me where I wee from!

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:04 am

- SYCTHIAN RIGEL KENTAURUS MILITARY CATALOUGES -

- NEXT GENERATION DREADNAUGHT DESIGN SCHEMATICS -

- PROPOSED DESIGN FOR "OVERLORD" CLASS DREADNAUGHT -

Gentlemen, I will be brief, in the course of the last few months, we have gotten to know our enemies, and we have shed blood on both sides, the systems between ourselves and the Britannian front lines are now a nexus or Immortal "Star Fucker" class forward assault bases, fueling the conflict in three directions. We have lost all but two of the Dust expanse systems and the Immortal forward recon forces, full armadas in their own right - jumping back and forth between the outer colonies and causing destruction in their paths. While we have destroyed huge numbers in their fleets, ripped the Medusa Systems from their control and barricaded the systems surrounding FICO - we need more ships, more firepower and more soldiers for the front.

While the empire can survive these drains, we need more ships to lead - therefore we present the prototype schematics for the "Overlord" class dreadnaught.

Mounting twenty four battleship scale laser cannons and countless smaller lasers in point defense, it is a war-horse of a ship, with the thickest Armour yet designed for a Scythian warship, and the same shielding systems currently installed on its younger sister, the Empress class super-carrier.

(The Overlord alongside the Emperor, Empress and Monarch class ships.)

(The Overlord as part of the fleet)

The Shadowscythe

Postby Robot Monkey » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:18 am

:shock: :<3:

Great work Scythe!
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby beluga » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:22 am

Holy sh*tzus.

Note to self: Never troll the chatroom again.

No seriously, I originially thought they were in a "bigger" micro-scale, like Warhead-scale, but seeing as they are the same scale as the orginial microships, this and the tarantula tank have forced me to respect the Scythian Empire. You might become the new Natalya...

All Hail ShadowScythe, Master of all things LDD!
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!
TROLOLO
beluga
Minifig

Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

Postby fredde » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 am

Greatness! Altough a few bigger turrets would help break up the pattern created by having numerous turrets of the same type.
still nice work.
Natalya wrote:Fredde, you don't win the internet with this.

You ARE the Internet.
fredde
Cannon Fodder

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:48 am

Holy shit that's a lot of turrets. Glad you're on our side.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 pm

The Overlord is a most magnificent and weaponly ship. I like the shape better too. 8)
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby BFenix » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

The Overlord is indeed some hell of a beast, but one suggestion. You built all the turrets with the same "base level", this makes them unable to fire all at once if the ship engages in frontal combat, so, to counter that, just raise the back turrets bases a bit more, making their barrels go over the turret in front. What do you think?
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Um... the gravitics tilt the ship up five degrees? Space combat isn't hard.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Lt. Krus » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:55 am

beluga wrote:Holy sh*tzus.

Note to self: Never troll the chatroom again.

No seriously, I originially thought they were in a "bigger" micro-scale, like Warhead-scale, but seeing as they are the same scale as the orginial microships, this and the tarantula tank have forced me to respect the Scythian Empire. You might become the new Natalya...

All Hail ShadowScythe, Master of all things LDD!

WTF

Do any, ANY of you recognize this avatar, this signature, this location? I have been gone for a few days, Saturnalia traveling and visiting, and I may have missed something. BUT regardless, I can imagine no excuse to let this handsome devil, none other than Pedonuker, converse with the forums. That is all.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby aoffan23 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:20 am

Lt. Krus wrote:Do any, ANY of you recognize this avatar, this signature, this location? I have been gone for a few days, Saturnalia traveling and visiting, and I may have missed something. BUT regardless, I can imagine no excuse to let this handsome devil, none other than Pedonuker, converse with the forums. That is all.

You're kinda late to the party on that one. Everybody knew it on his first post.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Lt. Krus » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 am

I was gone for a while. We still nee to IP ban him again.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:37 pm

- SYCTHIAN RIGEL KENTAURUS MILITARY CATALOUGES -

- SECOND GENERATION MAIN BATTLE TANK -

- TARANTULA MAIN BATTLE TANK - REVISED DESIGN -

As has been mentioned in previous briefings, the Scythian Empire must adapt to survive the Immortal threat, as with the growing hostility of our galaxy - hence the redesign of the recent Tarantula design to include its strengths as well as those of the Huntsman design.

The Tarantula MK II is based off of the Huntsman chassis, but shares the originals speed - and an entirely new laser design, focusing on masses of lower power blasts to past the enemy into the ground rather than single, powerful blasts.

As can be seen, the Armour and leg design has been revised for higher top speeds and mobility, and this new design now offers troop carrying capacity for marines in the field.

-----

SPOILER ALERT

-----

Right, I don't have time for much, but this much I will say - there will be another 20 marines on order In January (bringing my count to 40) - The Behemoth IS BEING WORKED ON - If only to put Natalya to shame, and I am also going to be building this in the next few days . . .

For everyone who has been awaiting this madness, happy holidays - to everyone else - eat a bag of dicks! :lol:

The Shadowscythe

Postby RunsWithLegos » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:41 pm

nice LDDing!
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury