Postwhoring

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Postwhoring

Postby Rayhawk » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:00 am

All right! Good news everyone! It cost me almost all of the last vacation day I'm going to get until July, but I've gone through the forums and deleted the following:

1. Postwhoring posts, primarily from Moronstudios and Yak.
    2. Responses to postwhoring posts, or complaints about such.
    3. Threads about postwhoring.
    4. Extra blank lines after quote boxes in people's posts, because I hate them.
The byproduct of this is that we all now look much more intelligent. Also, it's now a lot easier to remember that Moronstudios was once good and true and has still contributed more geniune good stuff to the forum than almost anyone else on the memberlist. So everybody who's hating on him right now because of him being an asshole for the last week or so, try and find some new year's forgiveness in your hearts.

Also, since the original thread about punishing alfredjr got deleted, I'm restoring him to full rank. Moronstudios I'm restoring to Minifig, since the higher ranks apparently represent too much of a temptation for anorakery.

Now everybody get back out there and remember that 90% of BrikWars is acting like an ass, but when you act like an ass, try to be the kind of ass that adds to everyone else's fun instead of being the ass who ruins it.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby King of Brix » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:15 am

Excellent. I agree entirely, and though am a bit sad that he has to be punished so harshly, I still remember his great contributions. Hey, the whole quoting posts to make a sentence was funny for the first bit, don't you agree? Also, good cleanup job Mike. This will evolve into an excellent (more than it is now) forum... I can feel it.
King of Brix
Minifig

Re: Postwhoring

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:48 am

Rayhawk wrote:Now everybody get back out there and remember that 90% of BrikWars is acting like an ass, but when you act like an ass, try to be the kind of ass that adds to everyone else's fun instead of being the ass who ruins it.

as my dad's always said, assholes who don't realize it are always just assholes and are the scum of the earth. assholes who KNOW they're assholes are characters, and can be some of the greatest individuals on earth.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:35 am

Hooray for sweet justice!
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby alfredjr » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:45 am

I was punished? What did I do? Man, I go on a break, and I miss all the good stuff!
alfredjr
Champion

Postby Moronstudios » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:47 pm

Sorry about the Postwhoring everyone.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby piltogg » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:48 pm

thanks mutch, I do not enjoy looking stupid
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Rayhawk » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:55 pm

alfredjr wrote:I was punished? What did I do? Man, I go on a break, and I miss all the good stuff!

You got punished for sullis's bad behavior. You'll have to ask him about it yourself. I found it to be quite a humorous event.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby King of Brix » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:23 pm

Incredibly amusing. Also, I though Anorak's followed the rules? Why would sullis need to be punished if he's an anorak?
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.
King of Brix
Minifig

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:39 pm

they follow them too well. also, they ignore the most important rule: the rule of fudge.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby King of Brix » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Yes, but that means that Sullis shouldn't have been spamming, because it goes against the rules. Therefore, he isn't a real anorak.
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.
King of Brix
Minifig

Postby james+burgundy » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:22 pm

ha i made it on the list.

sorry abut that.
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby Rayhawk » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:19 pm

King of Brix wrote:Yes, but that means that Sullis shouldn't have been spamming, because it goes against the rules. Therefore, he isn't a real anorak.

On the contrary! The rule about spamming was that, if you spam, then alfredjr gets punished. He followed the rule perfectly.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby King of Brix » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Once again, I must hand over my dice and measuring tape to Mike Rayhawk. :( Also, will you be updating the news any time soon? *cough*Armageddon*cough*
King of Brix
Minifig

Postby Leonardo812 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:05 pm

I am not a fan of deleting or editing peoples posts.

If someone is doing something inappropriate, send them a PM.
If they keep doing it, send them another one.
If they still do it, delete their accounts instead of making the administrator or mods follow them around, cleaning up their trash.

But that's just my opinion.
Leonardo812
Hero

Next

Return to Announcements