Moderator: The Shadowscythe

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

SYDER COMM [micro]NAVY

Post by RunsWithLegos » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:58 am

SYDER COMM NAVY
<<o>>
With the Immortal War fast approaching it's zenith the Chairmen of Syder Communications realize that to even their relatively quite corner of the galaxy will soon be aflame with unending bloodshed. To protect their assets they have put out a mandate to the forge world of Vi'Keen to produce mighty warships and craft a navy sufficent to defend and take new teritories but not draw attention from the local super powers.

<<o>>
The VendorHeavy Freighter

These ships were the Most numerous and still are large ships* of the navy. This small ship has Large cargo areas[enough to house one Detachment of the Army**] Medium armor, one heavy plasma cannon and a plasma turret.

Though well made and reliable, they are not war ships.

*bigger then a gun ship
** the pic in my Syder Comm Army thread is a detatchment.

<<o>>
and that is where the two newest ships come in:
<<o>>
The ADVOCATE Destroyer.

The ADVOCATE class is armed and armored, being geared toward offense with multiple LANC lazer batteries, a heavy plasma cannon and a Psalmodic Defiler cannon
It too can hold up to a Detachment of the Army, as well as 2 wings of fighters.

But a Sword with out a Shield is weak.
<<o>>
The MERCHENT class battleship

These mighty ships are to be the Back Bone of the New Navy. Fortified with mighty Entropy Shields and meter thick Unvubtainum Armor plates these ships are fortresses. And for the task of dealing damage A Photonic Response main cannon backed by multiple LANC batteries, a heavy plasma cannon, many plasma turrets and a wing of fighters are more then sufficient to deal with almost any threat present in the sector.
These ships can hold two full Detachments of the Army.
Last edited by RunsWithLegos on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

GeneralOfDeath
Cannon Fodder

Post by GeneralOfDeath » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Merchant is spelled, uh, yeah...

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:08 pm

The third one is pretty cool.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:32 pm

GeneralOfDeath wrote:Merchant is spelled, uh, yeah...
And? it ain't supposed to be the exact spelling.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:46 am

Hey, Keldo pointed out that i have horrible spelling[non-intentional] and grammar in another thread; can any of you point some of these problems out if they are present here?

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 am

Thanks.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Re: SYDER COMM [micro]NAVY

Post by Keldoclock » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:26 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:SYDER COMM NAVY
<<o>>
With the Immortal War fast approaching it's zenith, the Chairmen of Syder Communications realize that even their relatively quite corner of the galaxy will soon be aflame with unending bloodshed. To protect their assets they have put out a mandate to the forge world of Vi'Keen to produce mighty warships and craft a navy sufficient to defend and take new territories but not draw attention from the local super powers.

<<o>>

These ships were the most numerous and still are the primary large ships* of the navy. This small ship has a large cargo area[enough to house one Detachment of the Army**] Medium armor, one heavy plasma cannon and a plasma turret.

*bigger then a gun ship
** the pic in my Syder Comm Army thread is a detachment.

<<o>>
<<o>>
The ADVOCATE Destroyer.

The ADVOCATE class is armed and armored, being geared toward offense with multiple LANC lazer(I hope this is intentional) batteries, a heavy plasma cannon and a Psalmodic Defiler cannon

But a Sword without a Shield is weak.
<<o>>
The MERCHENT class battleship Do you perhaps mean Merchant?

These mighty ships are to be the Back Bone of the New Navy. Fortified with mighty Entropy Shields and meter thick Unvubtainum(unobtainum?) Armor plates, these ships are fortresses. (Sentences do not start with and)And for the task of dealing damage a Photonic Response main cannon backed by multiple LANC batteries, a heavy plasma cannon, many plasma turrets and a wing of fighters are more then sufficient to deal with almost any threat present in the sector.(Run-on sentence, add commas or break up)
There are a number of capitalizations that don't look right but I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's intentional so I don't have to go and fix em all.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:53 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:SYDER COMM NAVY
<<o>>
With the Immortal War fast approaching it's zenith the Chairmen of Syder Communications realize that to even their relatively quite corner of the galaxy will soon be aflame with unending bloodshed. To protect their assets they have put out a mandate to the forge world of Vi'Keen to produce mighty warships and craft a navy sufficent to defend and take new teritories but not draw attention from the local super powers.

<<o>>

These ships were the Most numerous and still are large ships* of the navy. This small ship has Large cargo areas[enough to house one Detachment of the Army**] Medium armor, one heavy plasma cannon and a plasma turret.

*bigger then a gun ship
** the pic in my Syder Comm Army thread is a detatchment.

<<o>>
<<o>>
The ADVOCATE Destroyer.

The ADVOCATE class is armed and armored, being geared toward offense with multiple LANC lazer batteries, a heavy plasma cannon and a Psalmodic Defiler cannon

But a Sword with out a Shield is weak.
<<o>>
The MERCHENT class Destroyer

These mighty ships are to be the Back Bone of the New Navy. Fortified with mighty Entropy Shields and meter thick Unvubtainum Armor plates these ships are fortresses. And for the task of dealing damage A Photonic Response main cannon backed by multiple LANC batteries, a heavy plasma cannon, many plasma turrets and a wing of fighters are more then sufficient to deal with almost any threat present in the sector.

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Nice ships! The Merchent is my favorite of the three.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 pm

THanks mate! i am going to revamp the navy as soon as i can, but i must ask, what brought you back 7 pages or more to comment on this thread?