It's Complete At Last

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:42 pm

You can tell they're both excited because his hand isn't actually touching her shoulder. :)
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Ex-Lep » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:26 am

can't touch the goods till you pay.
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
Ex-Lep
Cannon Fodder

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 am

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NATALYA! I swear to god if you were in virginia...... no, not THAT. We would brikwars. Cause I'm 14. And then i would drool on your kick-ass car.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby BFenix » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 am

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:HOLY FUCKING SHIT NATALYA! I swear to god if you were in virginia...... no, not THAT. We would brikwars. Cause I'm 14. And then I would drool on your kick-ass car.

:man:

Silver got me on that one
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby subyrally » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:39 pm

in the front shot, i am guessing that its the ac condenser, but it almost looks like an intercooler behind the bumper.

other than the body work and the aftermarket drive shaft, what have you done with it?
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby Jbgarrison » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:28 pm

This thread has now been officially ruined by the taint of mudkip...

Hoboman wrote:I forgot for a moment what forum I was on like Bonn-o-Tron.

Jeffrey Boyd Garrison
Spokane, Washington, USA
TROLOLO
Jbgarrison
Cannon Fodder

Postby Warhead » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Hoboman » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:44 pm

I'll bet she never thought how easy it is for a photo to get out onto the net. :lol:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby Natalya » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:07 am

Warhead wrote:Just from observing her body language and expression I can deduce that she is thinking: "If this fat wankface didn't have such an enormous cock, I'd ditch the bastard for making me dress up like such a fucknugget."

Have you ever been to an anime convention? That tool is obviously just posing with her because he thought she was cute and because if someone is in a costume it is generally understood that they will have their picture taken by random con attendees.

subyrally wrote:in the front shot, I am guessing that its the ac condenser, but it almost looks like an intercooler behind the bumper.

other than the body work and the aftermarket drive shaft, what have you done with it?

It's just the stock radiator actually. Uhh, I mean most of the mods are appearance -- LED brake lights, ghosted signal lights, Eject button in place of cigarette lighter... But umm for performance it also has a cold air intake and a tune for it, plus dual exhausts as you would find on a GT Mustang -- mine's the V6. The GT exhaust means no back pressure, so the engine doesn't have to waste any horsepower forcing exhaust out.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Pwnerade » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 am

After reading through this thread, it occurred to me that flooring it in my parents' car just to see how fast it goes was a worse idea than I originally though. I did know that at high enough speeds, a car can turn into an airfoil and start to lift up off of the ground. For this reason, police don't use Ford Crown Vics for high-speed chases, because that can start to happen at 110 MPH. Or so I've head. But I didn't know about the driveshaft. I don't know much about cars. I was sure to keep the RPMs below the red zone on the tachometer, though.

For those who are curious, it was a 2003 Volkswagen Passat with a turbocharged V4, and I got to 125 before I ran out of road, although it wasn't going to go much faster, anyway. And the car was shaking. I did it again later in a 2001 Dodge Durango, and it topped out at 110. And it was on WA-410 5 miles or so east of Enumclaw, on the off chance anyone here knows where that is.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
Pwnerade
Playmobil

Postby Natalya » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:03 am

Yeah you need a functional spoiler on the back of your car or else the lift can screw you up. I want to get a better spoiler for mine. And Crown Victorias don't have spoilers which probably contributed to the problems you described.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya

Postby Pwnerade » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 am

Luckily I experienced no lifting, just the whole thing shaking/rattling, and the awesome turbo revving noises.

Googling has revealed that there are Crown Vic spoilers, although I've never seen a police car with one.

The Seattle PD has Dodge Chargers, but I don't know if they're for high-speed chases or some other purpose. Since highways are policed by the State Patrol, I'm not sure why they'd need them.

Sweet ride and all, but what's the gas mileage?
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
Pwnerade
Playmobil

Postby subyrally » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:05 am

in addition to a proper spoiler on the back, the front bumper design and addition of an air splitter on the front bumper can make a huge difference in stability at speed.

my old car had a wing (stock) on the trunk, but it was just decoration until around 110+. then again, it looked hot standing still, lol. it was a 2000 subaru impreza 2.5rs coupe. that car wasnt really made for top end speeds, more for handling and what not. that mustang shouldbe beastly on the expressway. im sure that with the new driveshaft and the proper tune, red line and gear ration should be the only limiting factor in top speed. that and your willingness to go faster, lol.

where did you get the eject button cig lighter? that would be amusing in my car.

one thing about the back pressure in your car, if you are not running forced induction (turbo or supercharger) then you need back pressure. not a lot, but enough to help with the vacuum it creates on the exhaust stroke that helps pull in the fresh air and fuel mixture on the intake stroke. on a naturally aspirated engine, there is overlap in the intake and exhaust strokes, granted its small, but its enough to help suck the fuel air mixture into the cylinders. the moral of the story, unless you have boost of some sort, don't go too large on the exhaust sizing. too small you will have too much back pressure, too large, not enough. if the gt exhaust is the factory parts, you should be ok, they wouldnt be too oversized. it would be like me putting sti pipes on my wrx, but being that the wrx is turbo, i don't need back pressure from the exhaust, the turbo forces air into the engine and the exhaust side of the turbo creates all the back pressure it needs.

/end rant.

sorry about that, its 4am and i can't sleep, thus i am a little loopy. hmm, should be fun for the interview i have at 0830.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby trebnos1 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:38 pm

subyrally wrote:in addition to a proper spoiler on the back, the front bumper design and addition of an air splitter on the front bumper can make a huge difference in stability at speed.

my old car had a wing (stock) on the trunk, but it was just decoration until around 110+. then again, it looked hot standing still, lol. it was a 2000 subaru impreza 2.5rs coupe. that car wasnt really made for top end speeds, more for handling and what not. that mustang shouldbe beastly on the expressway. im sure that with the new driveshaft and the proper tune, red line and gear ration should be the only limiting factor in top speed. that and your willingness to go faster, lol.

where did you get the eject button cig lighter? that would be amusing in my car.

one thing about the back pressure in your car, if you are not running forced induction (turbo or supercharger) then you need back pressure. not a lot, but enough to help with the vacuum it creates on the exhaust stroke that helps pull in the fresh air and fuel mixture on the intake stroke. on a naturally aspirated engine, there is overlap in the intake and exhaust strokes, granted its small, but its enough to help suck the fuel air mixture into the cylinders. the moral of the story, unless you have boost of some sort, don't go too large on the exhaust sizing. too small you will have too much back pressure, too large, not enough. if the gt exhaust is the factory parts, you should be ok, they wouldnt be too oversized. it would be like me putting sti pipes on my wrx, but being that the wrx is turbo, I don't need back pressure from the exhaust, the turbo forces air into the engine and the exhaust side of the turbo creates all the back pressure it needs.

/end rant.

sorry about that, its 4am and I can't sleep, thus I am a little loopy. hmm, should be fun for the interview I have at 0830.

You amaze me.
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Postby subyrally » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:30 pm

trebnos1 wrote:You amaze me.

good amazement or omg wtf? amazement?

the ramblings of sleep deprivation, i still havent been to sleep yet.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to The Metal