Shrek: legit?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby legacymedia92 » Mon May 17, 2010 6:40 pm

so what? and it was a joke
Loosing your mind is a side effect to this fourm
Image
<a href="http://www.danasoft.com"><img src="http://www.danasoft.com/sig/467978439.jpg" border="0">
User avatar
legacymedia92
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 am
Location: here and there

Postby IVhorseman » Mon May 17, 2010 8:28 pm

(ninja edit: ^^^ WHITE POWER ^^^)

Ross_Varn wrote:I still think he was someone's alt...


well durh. And from the IP address, they live near Monterey.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6396
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Oh really.

Aoffan...

(Hang on, you can find other user's IP's? I thought only Stubby had access to that.)
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby aoffan23 » Mon May 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Oh really.

Aoffan...

(Hang on, you can find other user's IP's? I thought only Stubby had access to that.)


Wha? Oh hell no, if I made an alt that pisses myself off, I'd stop using it out of sheer annoyance. Also, I'm near Toronto.

One of the mods posted a screenshot of his tracked IP address, so I guess IV just figured it out from there.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby legacymedia92 » Tue May 18, 2010 6:48 am

Ross_Varn wrote:Oh really.

Aoffan...

(Hang on, you can find other user's IP's? I thought only Stubby had access to that.)


Anyone with some computer knowledge can, and from IP they can find your home address
Loosing your mind is a side effect to this fourm
Image
<a href="http://www.danasoft.com"><img src="http://www.danasoft.com/sig/467978439.jpg" border="0">
User avatar
legacymedia92
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 am
Location: here and there

Postby Rody » Tue May 18, 2010 9:17 am

legacymedia92 wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:Oh really.

Aoffan...

(Hang on, you can find other user's IP's? I thought only Stubby had access to that.)


Anyone with some computer knowledge can, and from IP they can find your home address

only roughly, and some factors may screw up the locating process.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Magic Soap » Tue May 18, 2010 11:54 am

How Now Brown Cow?
User avatar
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2217
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: 1 Nautical Mile from Imhotep and Lord Scotland

Postby Rody » Tue May 18, 2010 1:12 pm

accuracy remains limited, trying to find my address via my IP will for example result in the wrong city.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby AdrianTheGeek » Sat May 22, 2010 12:57 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:
RoC77 wrote:Ok, remind me not to f with Shadowscythe, that was way too accurate and lovingly described...

Also, I don't see where it say Silvadream either...


I was blind stinking sober when I made that post too . . . I dare say I impressed myself.

And ins't it obvious? Silverdream is my Alt, as is Warhead, Dilanski, Blitzen and Dr X - the only three members of this forum that aren't me are Stubby, J+B and Silvadream (and I'm still not sure if the first two are his alt's or not . . . )
quote]

Hey, I'm here. I am an important part of this forum. With all my. You know? Awesome stuff and the occasional lego creation.
Does james+burgundy love men? I'll let you decide.
james+burgundy wrote:nice parts
james+burgundy wrote:Think you can get me the guys number
james+burgundy wrote:O I was hoping he'd stay at my place
User avatar
AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm
Location: In your house, stealing your lulz.

Postby AdrianTheGeek » Sat May 22, 2010 12:59 am

AdrianTheGeek wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:
RoC77 wrote:Ok, remind me not to f with Shadowscythe, that was way too accurate and lovingly described...

Also, I don't see where it say Silvadream either...


I was blind stinking sober when I made that post too . . . I dare say I impressed myself.

And ins't it obvious? Silverdream is my Alt, as is Warhead, Dilanski, Blitzen and Dr X - the only three members of this forum that aren't me are Stubby, J+B and Silvadream (and I'm still not sure if the first two are his alt's or not . . . )
quote]

Hey, I'm here. I am an important part of this forum. With all my. You know? Awesome stuff and the occasional lego creation.


Wow, that quote went horibbly wrong. I think I'm quote retarded.
Does james+burgundy love men? I'll let you decide.
james+burgundy wrote:nice parts
james+burgundy wrote:Think you can get me the guys number
james+burgundy wrote:O I was hoping he'd stay at my place
User avatar
AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm
Location: In your house, stealing your lulz.

Postby Jbgarrison » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:57 pm

You're actually claiming to be me? Impossible, because you have to have a stupid looking avi to pull that off.
Hoboman wrote:I forgot for a moment what forum I was on like Bonn-o-Tron.

Jeffrey Boyd Garrison
Spokane, Washington, USA
TROLOLO
Jbgarrison
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:31 am
Location: Spokane, Washington

Postby beluga » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:09 pm

:byzero: :fu: :my floppy penis: :necro: :omnom:
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!
TROLOLO
beluga
Minifig
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:44 am
Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

Postby piltogg » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:32 pm

go away troll.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2441
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Postby Hoboman » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Jbgarrison wrote:You're actually claiming to be me? Impossible, because you have to have a stupid looking avi to pull that off.

Lightning fast comeback... 11 months in the making. :lol:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
User avatar
Hoboman
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane

Postby Nitewatchman » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm

piltogg wrote:go away troll.


Kill it!
Kill it with fire!
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests